Nature park walk

I used to go to the local nature park close to where I live, early in the morning when it is still quiet. One Sunday morning I was walking around naked as usual when I I heard something and when I looked it was a man walking his dog. I immediately duck back into the bushes but he had seen me and followed. I gave up trying to get away and the guy started screaming at me so I put my clothes back on and started leaving the place with him following and at the top of his voice informing everyone else on the way out that he caught me nude, real asshole

This topic was edited
RE:Nature park walk

What does he hope to accomplish by creating such a scene. You were not hurting anyone.

This post was edited

Running into a crazy nut like that who would likely dial 911 for police keeps me from a nude walk in a public place.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear about that guy. Good luck with the next time.

This post was edited

I pretty much assume that any textile will react that way to my nudity in a public space and typically will not take those types of chances. The exception is in a remote natural public space, such as a national forest. In such cases, I will have a towel on hand, which I will use to cover up. By covering myself up with a towel, they can surmise that I was previously nude but covered myself up out of respect. That typically will avert any uncomfortable situations.

This post was edited

Im the same way. Ill go topless on our nature walks but havent quite tested the waters of going completely nude. Most places that are accessible at some point, have people around. Its still a nice change for me while also not risking it.

This post was edited

Some people have nothing better to do! I have been lucky on outdoor walks on trails. I will usually go with no clothes at all. I have not encountered anyone face to face but have had others nearby that never realized I was just steps away. The same with my early morning neighborhood walks-- guess my timing is good!

This post was edited

I have done a nature walk with my clothes locked in my truck. I saw no one and walk was couple miles during afternoon. Did another walk with clothes and had shorts off and pulling shirt off when someone rode by on bike. He said that was the last thing he wanted to see. Guess he didn't want to see my bare behind because my back was to him.

This post was edited