Neighbour popped around to return something

I was enjoying a beautifully hot summers day last year (2021), when my neighbour decided to return something he'd borrowed. He's a good friend (Textile only and very Catholic) that I've known since I was about 10 years old. We have a fence panel removed between properties so we could occasionally see each other through Covid (Sneaky I know). He would normally call or text me before popping around but I think he'd seen that I was in the garden and just wondered on around. He had a slight shock when he walked onto my patio and I was in my birthday suit enjoying the sunshine. He laughed and joked about it but just stood there chatting. I think he knew I went naked in the garden but we'll have to see whether he pops round without a phone call first [haha].

This topic was edited
RE:Neighbour popped around to return something

It's always a strange feeling to talk to someone who's clothed when you aren't for the first time. I can't help but feel that your neighbor being a Catholic might work to your advantage when it comes to being nude, what with the whole thing about Adam and Eve gardening nude until they were forced to see their own bareness. The way he laughed it off and didn't run away in fright from seeing your wholeness, and then stands there talking for a while, tells me he's an easygoing sort. Who knows, maybe this might bring you closer together, maybe even incite a conversation about his feelings on being natural in nature, or of opening himself up to going the same way when it is only the two of you. It makes me smile to think you may be one of the fortunate people who will help another clothed person to look at nudism more thoroughly and consider trying it themselves. It starts slow for some people and cruises like a race car for others. If he comes over again without calling first next time, when he knows you're gardening, check out what he's wearing. No shirt this time, or maybe no underwear under his shorts (be discrete - eyeing his crotch to asses his possible commando-status might backfire, hee!). I wish you good luck and hope to hear how this progresses. I'm excited for you!

This post was edited

It's always a strange feeling to talk to someone who's clothed when you aren't for the first time. I can't help but feel that your neighbor being a Catholic might work to your advantage when it comes to being nude, what with the whole thing about Adam and Eve gardening nude until they were forced to see their own bareness. The way he laughed it off and didn't run away in fright from seeing your wholeness, and then stands there talking for a while, tells me he's an easygoing sort. Who knows, maybe this might bring you closer together, maybe even incite a conversation about his feelings on being natural in nature, or of opening himself up to going the same way when it is only the two of you. It makes me smile to think you may be one of the fortunate people who will help another clothed person to look at nudism more thoroughly and consider trying it themselves. It starts slow for some people and cruises like a race car for others. If he comes over again without calling first next time, when he knows you're gardening, check out what he's wearing. No shirt this time, or maybe no underwear under his shorts (be discrete - eyeing his crotch to asses his possible commando-status might backfire, hee!). I wish you good luck and hope to hear how this progresses. I'm excited for you!

Yep, Catholic sunday school taught me Adam and Eve were naked as God intended. They chose to cover themselves out of a sense of false modesty, which God did not appreciate.

I had the JW's coming around, and would not take the hint "don't come back here". Well one day I was working naked on a garden tractor around the corner of the house, so I was out of site from the road and 3/4 of my driveway. I heard a grating sound and looked up to see the JW's mini van skidding to a stop, they threw it in reverse and backed out at full throttle. They actually missed the edge of the driveway and the end of the culvert, must have been a rough ride but had enough speed and momentum to make it thru the ditch. God must have been with them as at that speed there was NO way to check for traffic on the road, and luckily there was none. On the plus side that was about 8 years ago, and they have not been back ;-) Still it is discouraging to see the holy rollers with such disdain for God's own creation :-(

This post was edited

What will happen the next time? Will you offer him to join?

This post was edited

What will happen the next time? Will you offer him to join?

This post was edited