Laundry

Years ago I was working shift work, was home doing chores and starting laundry. I had washer filling with water while I was sorting clothes. Was standing there nude involved in my chore when I hear a voice behind me. Turn and there stands my mother in law. She had driven up for a doctors appointment from her house 80 miles away. She didnt feel well after her appointment and dropped by to rest. She stood and explained to me why she was in town unannounced all the while as I stood there nude. Told her I would dress if she wanted but as I didnt know she was coming into town or dropping overI obviously hadnt expected her to use her key and come into the house. She said to do what I wanted, she was going to the guest room and sleep for a bit.

This topic was edited
RE:Laundry

As it should be.

This post was edited

As it should be.

This post was edited

Years ago I was working shift work, was home doing chores and starting laundry. I had washer filling with water while I was sorting clothes. Was standing there nude involved in my chore when I hear a voice behind me. Turn and there stands my mother in law. She had driven up for a doctors appointment from her house 80 miles away. She didnt feel well after her appointment and dropped by to rest. She stood and explained to me why she was in town unannounced all the while as I stood there nude. Told her I would dress if she wanted but as I didnt know she was coming into town or dropping overI obviously hadnt expected her to use her key and come into the house. She said to do what I wanted, she was going to the guest room and sleep for a bit.

Laundry is the best chore to do nude. That way, all your clothes are clean when you are finished!

This post was edited