Mad River Madness

I was hiking along a trail by the Mad River, Mendocino, Calif. when I passed 2 young ladies on horseback who waved. Naturally, I waved back. It was a searing hot day. Upon reaching the junction of the river with the Pacific Ocean, I headed south about 1 mile before finding a secluded spot where I could enjoy being nude. Suddenly, I observed 2 horses approaching along the sands. Those "chicks" again, I thought to myself? Thinking myself sly, I turned over on my stomach exposing my bone white "tushie" to the intruders. All of a sudden & miles from civilization, I was confronted by two Mendocino County Sheriff's deputies who jumped off their horses and demanded that I suit up. Is it any wonder that it's called MAD RIVER? Tell me about your similar experiences.

This topic was edited
RE:Mad River Madness

A small pair of binoculars can help avoid those situations.

This post was edited

Always have a pair for just those situations. They are also handy for watching wildlife

This post was edited

Once watched a deer come up behind me on a Northern Michigan beach. Have thought being nude and more natural made her more comfortable getting near me.

This post was edited

Excellent suggestion. Don't ever be completely naked. Wear a pair of binoculars around your neck at all times. Thanks.

This post was edited

It's possible that, but I believe that you misspelled dear?

This post was edited