Under the bridge

I got out of my car the other day as I drove over a bridge right along the side of the road I seen that I could go to the river below on a little Trail I parked across the street in a parking lot got my tripod put on my Kilt and my flip-flops and walked over the road in between traffic and down the path it led to a nice River and the arches of the overpass were beautiful it was an old bridge that they had made into a two lane bridge the water was flowing good because of a recent rain I knew they would be some good pictures and in the archways were big stones the water was some hard water to walk against and the bottom of the bridge was very slippery as I got there there was no one in sight I could see that the past went down to a Riverwalk and I knew that people could walk along the river but I had no fear because I was going to be under the bridge getting a picture of the nice stones I sent my tripod up in the water I had taken some pictures in front of the bridge which I enjoyed but under the bridge with the sunlight reflecting off of the water and those big big stones would make a great picture I get lost sometimes when I'm out naked and forget to think about people walking up so with my remote in my hand I set my tripod up being careful not to lose it in the Rushing Water and the slipperyness of the bottom I set up the camera grabbed my remote and started walking towards the other side of the arch as I looked over to the left I seen five men what fishing rods in their hands and the leader could clearly see I was naked and going to take a selfie underneath the bridge as I told you it was already slippery I was in trouble I couldn't run over to my camera I was far enough away that they could grab my camera before me what to do in this situation? Well I loved it as much as I hated it it's different when it's Five Guys then just one person I quickly looked back over at him and he was smiling I took a selfie as quick as I could started splashing my body like I was trying to get a bath walked over quickly to my camera put my Kilt around my waist and walked like no one was there but all five had clearly seen me I kept going under another Arts to the other side of the bridge I was clearly caught but nothing came of it

This topic was edited
RE:Under the bridge

Beautiful! I find most people that have caught me are not offended. They simply smile and have a cool story to tell at dinner. Nice pictures!

This post was edited

Great adventure. You may have inspired them to do some naked fishing later.

This post was edited

Once caught, Perhaps you might have just continued your photo shoot. A bunch of guys are not likely to be offended and call authorities. After shooting for awhile more you may even asked if you could incorporate them in the background of your pictures.

This post was edited

Great photos, looks a stunning location. Im also always looking for places to get naked. Thankfully Ive never been caught.

This post was edited

Oh I would have loved that I have done that on occasion but this one was a little overwhelming thanks for your input

This post was edited

Thank you I went downstream a little bit and continued since it was such a nice area and slowly made my way back to the bridge trying to find out where they were

This post was edited

Let's go to dinner

This post was edited

It is true you never know someone might join you or start fishing that way it is intense and interesting to see what will happen

This post was edited

Being an exhibitionist I don't mind being seen but I don't like being caught if you understand that I love to put on a show just as long as the show ends and no one's hurt and the police aren't called I find so many places that are right around people yet people don't go to that place underneath Bridges overpasses right off the highway a little creek a little Lake a little place to get naked skinny dip there are so many trails that you can either make your own or that are right by the highway people are going 65 mph to stop to think I could get out of my car and get naked underneath this bridge be in the sun all day and no one's going to stop I'm adventurous thanks for writing

This post was edited