Caught in my open garage

I live in a cul de sac. I am retired and most of my neighbors work....my next door neighbor works from home. It was very hot one summer day and I decided to sit in my garage naked and enjoy the sauna like weather. I was drinking a beer with the garage door up while sitting in a chair in front of my Harley. I was somewhat shielded from view. As it was mid day, I wasn't too worried about being seen. It is still exciting and relaxing for me! The lay next door knew I was home and saw my door open. Before I could react she surprised me saying hello and asked for help with a problem in her backyard. I didnt want to offend her and quickly covered up with a pair of shorts! She never mentioned it but I am certain she noticed my nudity!

This topic was edited
RE:Caught in my open garage

What did you help her

This post was edited

I too live on a cul-de-sac and am often nude in my garage in the summer and warm Spring days. Different people have seen me over the years including the trash pick up person in etc. Some people react, others dont. They have to really focus and look to see me and we get very little traffic.

This post was edited

I can relate to this one. I am often nude in my garage as well. I have the garage door halfway open to allow light in and which i assume blocks any view from the street. We tend to forget people will still walk up on you unexpectedly and has happened to me too. Usually I just remain nude during an encounter after explaining that I am a nudist and wasnt expecting any company!

This post was edited

I also live on a street that gets very little traffic. So, I am in the garage nude with the door open often. I have only really been 'caught' once by a neighbor. He drove by and noticed me naked, stopped, backed up and gave me a Thumbs Up and drove away. It was kind of fun.

This post was edited

When I lived in the suburbs of a large city, I was much more concerned, or careful, about being seen nude by others. Since moving to a rural area with no close neighbors, I have absolutely NO inhibitions about being seen whether I'm naked, erect or even masturbating. I love to sit on my deck and drink coffee, or beer, check my phone, play with my dick and even edge a little. If someone drops by they are welcome to join me... or not.

This post was edited

I am usually working around the house nude and if I need something from the garage, door always open during the day, I just go out and get it. Across the street is a small church so nobody is there during the week. Next to that is a younger neighbor who married a sweet young lady about a year ago. Ive noticed the bedroom curtain is always open during the day as I come and go inside nude but it hasnt deterred me at all. Recently, I had a chance to finally meet the man and he said, during our visit, yeah, we noticed youre always out working and coming and going a lot. This leads me to believe that theyve seen me multiple times. Didnt complain so Im gonna keep it up. Added note, I even go out at night to my vehicle or to pull the recycle cans to the street. Of course there is a bright street light across the street in front of my driveway. Still dont care.

This post was edited

I live in town but love going out naked to pick up my paper in the driveway. I spend a lot time naked on my upper deck. If I had ginger pubes like you, I would be showing it off even more

This post was edited

It would excite me to have neighbors mention that they see me working around the house or not even if they don't mention that they saw me nude, sine I always work nude around the hours

This post was edited

When I lived in the suburbs of a large city, I was much more concerned, or careful, about being seen nude by others. Since moving to a rural area with no close neighbors, I have absolutely NO inhibitions about being seen whether I'm naked, erect or even masturbating. I love to sit on my deck and drink coffee, or beer, check my phone, play with my dick and even edge a little. If someone drops by they are welcome to join me... or not.

epic! see u livin right

This post was edited