Caught by a delivery man

A little over three years ago this happened to me at home in our back yard. I worked a 4 day week and was off every Friday. Hubby was still working so Friday was my chore day and when I got finished my relaxation time. We had never put n a pool because of all the pine trees so I used a small blow up pool for sunning. Anyway this day I had made my way outside, set everything up. gotten oiled up and turned some music on. I was enjoying my time out in the sun when all of a sudden I heard I'm sorry, then looked up to see a delivery driver with a package in hand. I had nothing to cover with as I stood. He again apologized but made no effort to leave. I told him it was no problem as I stood there nude. He apologized again and told me he heard the music when no one came to the door so he came around back. I explained as best I could about nudism and answered a few questions from him. He finally said he had to go and I followed him back to his truck as we chatted. Since then I have stayed nude when I was expecting a delivery.

A few weeks ago I got a surprise. I saw the delivery truck backing down our drive as usual. I went out nude as I always did and around to the drivers door. The driver, I assumed it was my regular, was in the back getting the package. As I stood at the drivers door I got a surprise when a different driver emerged. Ooops I'm sorry I said. He just stood there a minute before smiling and telling me it was no problem. I explained to him I was a nudist and seldom wore clothes but thought it was my regular driver. We chatted for a few minutes then I told him I hoped he had a great rest of his day as he buckled up and drove away

This topic was edited
RE:Caught by a delivery man

I'm proud of you for being so open about your nudism. I'm sure the delivery drivers you are incorporating into your naked times have seen a lot worse than what you're treating them to. It sure can be titillating to be the only bare person in a conversation, can't it? And do you wonder find yourself wondering about, if the drivers for the delivery company have any say-so over taking a certain route on any given day, and if so, do they fight over who gets to show up at your property with that package? I admit I would have a difficult time leaving if it was me in my little brown uniform talking to you standing there all oiled up and smiling at me as we chat ~ usually these companies are trying to get as many packages delivered as quickly as possible. I bet you've done damage to their delivery quotas but that they also don't care very much when they are treated to your freely-displayed loveliness. Keep up the good work in bringing nudism to the rest of the world one driver at a time - but remember to be a good nudist - don't get caught looking at their packages as you discuss the weather, hah! Sunglasses are the best invention.

This post was edited
RE:Caught by a delivery man

Great way to get others into being a nudist. Being relaxed and naked. Well done !

This post was edited