RE:Caught by friends/acquaintances on TN

Not been caught here by anyone known, but it would be nice if it happens as I would have a nudist friend that is already a friend and would be fun to hangout naked often.

This post was edited

Never found a friend or been found by anyone here that I didnt know was a nudist from the textile world. I do look. After my military career and my second career that have gotten to know hundreds of people, I would think I have a good chance to find someone I once knew. I have a few friends that I knew as nudists and through getting to know each other found out we worked at the same place. I still look. They are out there somewhere. I have met old friends in unlikely places before.

This post was edited

Not since yesterday. I had seen the profile of a local friend I see quite often weeks ago, but ran into one another on chat. We messaged back and forth. I invited him over to hang out nude sometime and show him my new barn and shop out behind the house..all nude friendly.

Sure would be nice to find a few more!

This post was edited

Out of curiosity did you the guy know that you knew him from TN when you delivered to his work?

This post was edited

I wish

This post was edited

I was discovered on TN by the husband of a co-worker. Somehow my email address on his phone linked to a video I had posted on TN of me doing a naked snow angel. He opened it, saw it, and shared it with his wife. She was the AP Manager at a client I was working for. She said NOTHING until 2 years later when neither of us worked at the same place. She knew all along and never told me. Now it's a joke between us.

This post was edited

Way too many times than I can count. Mostly customers of mine while I was working as a bartender at baseball, hockey, football, at the amphitheater and people I rode Harleys with. Some at the local nudist resort, some at nudist resorts in other states, and a bunch from TN. I've never hidden that I'm a nudist, and just this past week got a message from a couple that I've known from a bar I've gone to over 100 miles away from me, still haven't figured out how they didn't know for the past 20+ years since most there know I'm a nudist.

This post was edited

No never been caught by a customer. But then I was mostly construction work or at the city job.

Just by the neighborhood so far

This post was edited