RE:From bathroom to bedroom

Well...To wear clothes in the house we needed to ask Mom or Dad, that is our stay at home Mom that was topless always and often most of the time bottomless...Dad not saying he was a pervert at all but 4 daughters that all looked fairly nice especially later in growing up there, so again strike 2 on clothes worn....Mom made our clothes and she deliberately made enough clothes for looking good at school but no I mean no casual shorts blouses etc for like wearing at home or outside in the cul de sac.... our swim suits literally were 4 triangles one for each boob one for front and one for rear waist coverage...and mom n dad were both raised in a nudist environment so short answer is no we were not 'forced' to be nude but the only time any of us asked to wear anything at all well our brothers never wanted clothes on nor did Dad when home, but us girls when we had that time of the month sort of was a hygene/health thing to wear at most a bikini bottom...otherwise we saved a lot on clothes by having no need for a bunch of clothes...we could not get away with not wearing a bra to middle school/junior high or high school but we girls never wore panties... away from school we never wore bra either...

What did you and your siblings do about boyfriends and girlfriends? Were they required to be nude as well? In high school Imy best friends family were nudists and I went on a number of vacations with them and stayed overnight at their home. His sister was 2 years older and always introduced me to her friends who sometimes went with their family on vacation too. The teens all hung out - nude of course and always had fun. There was some hanky pablum but the parents were very open about sexuality too and didnt discourage it after we were all 18 or older. His sister brought her boyfriends on several outings which always made it interesting. Did yall take your boyfriends or girlfriends too?

This post was edited

first date only we all would have clothes on but during first. date always let our dates know we were nudist and would be nude except for thekid going on the dateeverything always open and honest all of us

This post was edited

You and your sisters must have been quite popular in high school ;)

This post was edited

My mom was a hippie and my dad was a total exhibitionist.
I got to puberty comfortably nude.
Puberty came and went with me still naked all the time.
Mom and or Dad would have friends over sometimes with kids and no one ever said a word about my nakedness.
Some of the visiting kids got wide eyed or embarrassed and a few even stripped but that was rare.
Even now I still live nude and have a few neighbors that allow me to come over nude.
I am so fortunate.

This post was edited

When meeting one of us girls for that first date typically clothing on my brothers would be shorts only, on us girls and Mom would be crop tops that did not touch our chest so if you moved your arms up to wave or to brush your hair the bottom half of your boobies showed to them, and short shorts no panties showing some butt cheeks or the skimpy bikini bottoms, including mom dressing that way...if we were going out on the date we would typically were normal textiles but were inclined to go braless and sometimes crop tops sometimes not depending on what was on the date plans

This post was edited

Im curious, with the way you dressed, Im real sure you had lots of dates!

This post was edited

Thats awesome to read! I grew up as an only child! Parents divorced after my dad had an affair with moms best friend! You can imagine, divorce wasnt too much later!

Hope you both are doing well! We have returned to our Austin home after two amazing years in Costa Rica! Hope all is well on your end!

Laird

This post was edited

Your dates must have loved picking you up, seeing what you might be wearing.or not wearing!

This post was edited

Am I NOT surprised to hear how you traipsed from bathroom to bedroom!!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy