RE:From bathroom to bedroom

Your dates must have loved picking you up, seeing what you might be wearing.or not wearing!

This post was edited

Am I NOT surprised to hear how you traipsed from bathroom to bedroom!!

This post was edited

I'd long forgotten the mini streak from bathroom to bedroom. In a non-nudist household, I don't think it was often (either taking clothes with me or wearing the towel) but I'm sure I took a chance on occasion to avoid having to return with my towel after dressing. Long before I considered being an active nudist!

This post was edited

In my parents home, not only was nudity not allowed, but I was expected to wear a shirt in addition to pants or shorts for trips between the bedroom and bathroom.
Once after I was married, my wife and I were visiting my parents for a weekend and I made a middle of the night bathroom run wearing just shorts. I crossed paths with my mother in the hall and she told me in no uncertain terms that I was not to do that at her house. She aslo said something life "If you do this at home it's your business, but don't do it here." I was tempted to reply "I don't do this at home because I would be nude" but decided not to say that.

This post was edited

I was pleasantly surprised, recently, while planning our annual boy's getaway to the desert for some off roading in our Jeeps. We were all making lodging arrangements when my one SIL stopped the conversation about sharing rooms. He told our other SIL and his friend that he and I needed our own rooms and that they could bunk together if they chose. When slightly pressured, my one SIL said, "me and pops sleep naked. We get up a couple times at night to go to the bathroom. IF you're okay with that, we can share a room to save money. If not, we'll just get our own rooms!" hahaha The look on my other SIL's face and his friend was priceless, but they got it. I think they were more surprised that the one SIL divulged that info at the lunch table. Our youngest grandson was at the table and he looked at his step father and said, "Papa always sleeps naked. He doesn't wear underwear either!" Out of the mouths of babes!

This post was edited

I was pleasantly surprised, recently, while planning our annual boy's getaway to the desert for some off roading in our Jeeps. We were all making lodging arrangements when my one SIL stopped the conversation about sharing rooms. He told our other SIL and his friend that he and I needed our own rooms and that they could bunk together if they chose. When slightly pressured, my one SIL said, "me and pops sleep naked. We get up a couple times at night to go to the bathroom. IF you're okay with that, we can share a room to save money. If not, we'll just get our own rooms!" hahaha The look on my other SIL's face and his friend was priceless, but they got it. I think they were more surprised that the one SIL divulged that info at the lunch table. Our youngest grandson was at the table and he looked at his step father and said, "Papa always sleeps naked. He doesn't wear underwear either!" Out of the mouths of babes!

My younger son mentioned my lack of sleepwear twice, at my wife's family reunion and to a group of conservative proper mothers on a scout trip. Some of my wife's family expressed shock and disapproval, but when one of her brothers admitted he slept nude, too, the comments stopped. I heard no comments on the scout trip.

This post was edited

Several years ago, our middle granddaughter spoke outload of my not wearing underwear. My SIL was visiting and was shocked. Long story but this SIL has been absent from involvement in our family for over 25 years. The SIL looked at my wife and said, "is that true? Andy doesn't wear underwear?" My wife responded, "he hasn't worn underwear since HS. He never wore underwear while we were dating, and I don't wear underwear on a regular basis."

Then the granddaughter drop the A Bomb. "Didn't you know that Papa and Granma are nudists?" The SIL, in her 60's, turned into a 12 y.o. girl ( Ewww, that's gross. Are you kidding me, you are always naked, that's disgusting...) and when she did that, my wife and granddaughter turned and walked away. When our 11 y.o. granddaughter acted more mature than her 60+ y.o. aunt, it was evident that many people just don't get being nudists and live a sheltered and unfulfilled life. According to my wife, our 11 y.o. granddaughter schooled her 60+ y.o. aunt later but I was not around. Since then, the SIL has been out of the family circle once again, going on several years now.

This post was edited