- 85springer responded to a topic "Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?"
- I would accept a friend request. Sending one wouldn't happen unless I happened to recognize the picture in the profile.
- What does phd and grammar have to do with discovering people near you are nudists??
- What is a decision aid for call handlers? Saw it in your post.
- Fall weather?? That's a chain game? What's a chain game?
- 85springerjoined a group
- Los Angeles Area Nudist
This group is mainly for those in the Los Angeles, CA area or those who often times visit the Los Angeles area. For those who would like to meet...
- 85springer responded to a topic "Confront Neighbors Who have loude music toooo late (even afer dark)."
- Dang! For aminute there I thought we were neighbors. Then I checked your address. Good luck.
- 85springercreated a topic
- Confront Neighbors Who have loude music toooo late (even afer dark).
- The neighbors 500 yards away had a Latin party. Great. Even enjoy the music. However loud to 9:30 pm is a bit much. I carnuded down to their place....
- Wouldn't surprise me. I postpone trips to town because I have to get dressed. Same with social activities. I frequently drive nude. When going...
- 85springer responded to a topic "What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!"
- I'm retired to a ranch in the desert with a pool and good neighbors. So, I don't get much social interaction and none re nude. If my blushing...
We live in the Antelope Valley, CA and would like to know nudists for pool, bar be nuding, camp; social activities. Glen Eden is too far away. I am a nudist whenever possible. Wife is more of an occasional nudist. We both like motorcycle touring on the Harley. Nude resorts. Adventures.
Anonymous - 73
- 6' 3"
- Income Level
- local government
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Motor cycles, cars, social nudity, etc.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details