Home nudist

Hello all, just wondering how many of us 70 plus members are just home nudists?

This topic was edited
RE:Home nudist

I'm 72, Seymour TN, home nudist and anywhere else I can get naked. Need more local nudist friends to hang out with.

This post was edited

I am nude around the house about 50% of the time and in the backyard sometimes. I love to travel to nude beaches and clubs. So, not just a home nudist.

This post was edited

I am nude when home year around and at my nude resort , love the lifestyle

This post was edited

Home nudest here I visit a club a club once or twice a year it's relaxing and fun I hate wearing clothes most of the time

This post was edited

I am nude when home unless there is a textile coming over. When there is a chance, and the weather is cooperating, I like to go to the National park and free hike. It would be nice to find someone to go with me, as the phone service is sketchy. If something happens, you have someone to assist or go get assistance.

This post was edited

I live in weather friendly Phoenix AZ
Nude outdoors when I can, but nude inside very often, one of the gifts of having your children grown and dealing with their own lives.

Marty

This post was edited

Nude outdoors when I can, but nude inside very often, one of the gifts of having your children grown and dealing with their own lives.

Marty

This post was edited

Marty

This post was edited

When its not too cold not to increase heating expenses, I like to stay naked at home. There are no naturist clubs in my area, so I settle for the beach at 40km from time to time and sometimes a naked hike in a forest not very far away.

This post was edited

When its not too cold not to increase heating expenses, I like to stay naked at home. There are no naturist clubs in my area, so I settle for the beach at 40km from time to time and sometimes a naked hike in a forest not very far away.

This post was edited