Nude card and board games

Hi Guys,
I posted this on TS but didn't get any replies, then I realized that it should have been posted here! duh!! We love to play cards, many types, hand and foot, pinochle, spades, euchure, we've never played cards against humanity yet. Like Mexican Train Dominoes, WIn Lose or Draw, trivia, trios, dice games, 1500, LRC etc... If some of you out there like to play as well let us know, we'll see if we can get a group together.
Thanks
Mark and Dan

This topic was edited
RE:Nude card and board games

I know a couple of people always interested! As usual finding time is sometimes a problem.

This post was edited

hi dan and partner,

cards against humanity.......its a brilliant brilliant game its last and last for hours,,, some of the question are below the belt ...some are rude some question mention cottaging.......... you play the game with all your friends......right upto 10 to 15 people,,,,,,, its a good christmas game too...

This post was edited

nude social activity always allows for a freer sense of trust and promotes fellowship and conversations about everything but being naked. When you have nothing to hide you tend to just be you in the company of others

I love card games anytime, love to play, keeps the brain sharp.

Looking forward to having a game with you guys.

Marty

This post was edited

Rodbig, thank you for the information!!
Mark and Dan

This post was edited

I like to play strip poker but wait a minute if we are already nude that would kind of defeat the purpose hahaha

This post was edited

I'd love to play games. Let me know when you guys set something up.

This post was edited

Anyone in North Phoenix area? Couples, singles, do not care. Non judgmental zone

This post was edited