RE:Fake Accounts

In defence of the admins, I've received a number of likes and messages and when i've gone to look at the sender, the account has already been closed.Clearly the admins are working at it but it must be a never ending task.

Please start listing the names of the accounts that have been closed. I have been messaged numerous times by numerous members who say that they have reported numerous profiles over and over again only to never see them removed. Anyone can say that numerous or a number of profiles have been closed but such a statement lacks specification and clarification. How many are 'numerous'? Who or what are these profiles that were so quickly removed? I can back up what I say with specifics. Can you?

This post was edited

Yes, but did you send it money? This site is sadly ...

You didn't send this site money did you?

With a site so eager to take my money, I thought I would wait awhile and see how things played out. It didn't take but a couple of weeks to see the complaints start piling up about action needed by admins. From what I gather, they are too busy kowtowing to MCard, the ONLY response I've seen from them, rather than people who pay to be members. Lots and lots of members inactive for years because of disinterest. What was the response?

Would it be a crazy notion to think this site profited from "nude69.fun?" I mean if you are approving profiles, why approve any that are advertising another site?

This post was edited

I'm a certified member and been using this site for 13 years. I'm so over the inconsistencies of the admins/site owners and the increased bots and spam I started my own nude friendly site. It needs new members and it needs some activity so i'm giving 6 months full access to the first 200 people that sign up. You MUST be verified (similar to this site) and that will take 24 hours, then go join groups, make friends, create a poll and see what others think. There is a womens only forum, that men cannot join, and another forum for men. It is meant to be fun and very social, try it out and if it's not your thing you've lost nothing. I wont break the rules by posting any links here, but if interested or you have a question just drop me a line.

This post was edited

Thank you

This post was edited

I am certified and lifetime member as well, I have all but stopped coming on due to all the fake accounts. You flag them and they just make a new one no control. I know of a couple that the same person

This post was edited

I am certified and lifetime member as well, I have all but stopped coming on due to all the fake accounts. You flag them and they just make a new one no control. I know of a couple that the same person

Yes indeed! Some here have multiple accounts and will use all of them to gang up and attack anyone that they wish. This should NEVER be allowed but just goes to show how out of control this site has become. Use it at your own risk.

This post was edited

Folks . cut admin a little slack please. I can only imagine how many different types of flags, spam & moderator messages collect in their inbox daily. That would be in addition to fending off hackers and trying to review all the photos and imposters. Not to mention, just paying the bills. I have had some success with fake removal by flagging the person & their message and then copying & pasting the offenders name & message to TT2; my particular cases were gone in about 3 to 4 days complete with an acknowledgment . I know it is not perfect but they are trying to improve and the odds are not in their favor.

This post was edited

https://www.truenudists.com/user/lovestoolick/

https://tn.cnscares.com/

Google reverse image search finds them. Lol

This post was edited

I wonder what people think of this idea. We set up a Group of users. Every time someone encounters a scammer, they add them to an ongoing list for members to refer to if they are ever targeted and want to check the person out. I think it's a great idea, but then I think most of my ideas are great, ha ha. I have been engaged by 2 scammers in the last week, and I just heard from a third today. And now a 4th and 5th.

This post was edited

I usually report those fake accounts but in majority of the times, TN does nothing and I can still see those accounts in the chat room trying to fool others.

This post was edited