Meet & Greet

Since our 1st full day on the cruise is a Sea Day, we suggest a M & G sometime during this 1st day at sea. Maybe around 1100 or so??? Suggestions and/or comments???

This topic was edited
RE:Meet & Greet

In looking at the deck plans, we suggest the Lido Deck, #9 at the stern of the ship by the Serenity Adult-Only Retreat. This M & G will give all of us a chance to say HI to each other. Let's meet at about 1100 on the 1st sea day. I will be wearing a hat that states, "Retired Air Force".
Glen & Linda

This post was edited

Also, for those interested, we can take a group photo during this M & G.

This post was edited
RE: Meet & Greet

we are in. pls let us know time, place.

This post was edited

Here is hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Now that this holiday is past, we can think more about the 2 week adventure we are all taking starting February 13th. I am proposing a Meet & Greet on Monday the 14th for those you care to meet up with the others. This is the 1st seaday so a perfect time to meet others of this group. Let's meet on the Lido Deck 9 at about 1030 or so. The meeting location on the deck will be at the stern of the ship by the Serenity pool. I will be wearing a hat(and not much else) that states RETIRED AIR FORCE. We can all meet for a few minutes then setup another meeting is we desire. I will have my camera & tripod for a group pic of anyone is interested, We are in cabin 8181.

This post was edited

We'll be there. I'll be wearing a Retired Marine Corp. Hat.

This post was edited

looking forward to meeting y'all then

This post was edited

A reminder for those interested, a Meet & Greet on Monday February 14th at about 1100 on the Lido Deck on the stern of the ship near the Serenity pool area. I will be wearing a hat that states RETIRED AIR FORCE. See all those interested then.

This post was edited

We will be there.

This post was edited

dan and kat will be there. i will wear a desert tan ball cap with USA and Flag.

This post was edited