This is a group for you to share with others and new members what you love about TN and why. What has it meant to you!As we all enjoy this lifestyle,...
Share pics of body paint and balloon creations. Feel free to share techniques of these unique forms of expression.
A group for 50, 60, 70 year olds and above, as well as younger admirers of naked seniors. At our ages you think we'd know better. Running around...
For all those who enjoy a dip au naturel or wild swimming (in lakes, rivers etc)in the buff.
Please take a couple of minutes to read the profile BEFORE you click on our public pictures . I look at every profile who has viewed mine. Show your real smiling faces, with or without textiles, if you want to be friends. Let's exchange few emails before you send a friend request. I block those who don't read on.
* I've used the "permissions" feature on our pics. I won't satisfy the voyeurism of fake nudists. Therefore our pics are Public, Friends or reserved for Certified Friends, as they deserve to be.
* * We are, primarily, seeking connections with straight, happily married couples in the NW. And, we are moving to AZ, over the next 2-3 yrs. We would like to network with couples or singles, near Tucson, Yuma or other SW regional areas. Lastly, we are not Swingers. That lifestyle won't ever be our thing.
* * * That said upfront, I WILL correspond with anyone who has a common interest, 3-5 public pics and a completed profile. Gay, bi-curious, single men are not on my wish list, but I do make exceptions.
* * * * Those with Private or mostly NA profiles, those with a TN filler pic will be ignored or BLOCKED. This my way of responding to True Fakes & Flakes.
* * * * * I am not interested in web-stock, TN photos, or your close up crotch/tit shots. What the Hey? We all have the same basic issue equipment. Yours won't impress me.
* * * * I am into Quality over Quantity. Therefore, with limited time and energy, my friend list will be short and manageable. I decline more requests than I accept for this reason and failure to read above. If you prefer more privacy, we can communicate via outside email.
We were brand new nudists last Sept 2017. And, skinny dipping had been on my bucket list for a long time. We checked that one off this past summer. Later we joined AANR, TNS and LARC, Mt Vernon WA in Oct '17. See http://www.larcnudists.com.
* * I DO NOT RECOMMEND Lake Bronson at Sultan WA. * *
In case your wife is shy, take a look at my blog post, "Things My Wife Has Said". Maybe yours can relate to mine. Here is the 1st 2 paragraphs.
My wife was hesitant but willing to try it once, because I asked. Well, we both enjoyed the experience and agreed to do it again. And yes, I owe her one. Agreeing to do something for our partners goes both ways!
One evening, after our 3rd or 4th nude experience in a group hot tub, we were walking back to our "Park Model" for the night. My wife said to me, "I was just in a hot tub with three naked men, (strangers) and I'm ok with that! "
WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: ..........Any persons, institutions, organizations or any others using this site or any of its associated sites for any reason - You DO NOT have my permission to use any of my posts, profile information, or pictures in any form or forum both current and future.
#1) We'd like to meet, communicate, socialize with other STRAIGHT COUPLES in the great Pacific Northwest AND Southern Arizona. We live on Whidbey Island (that's N & W of Seattle). If you are in western Washington or BC, please get in touch.-----#2) We love to travel and want to meet STRAIGHT COUPLES, WORLD-WIDE. Lets be friends, here on TN, if you have simular interests. Someday, we might meet at a resort too. :)----#3) People who dance and or play bridge.
New experiences and living life to the fullest. Dancing and Bridge.
The Sting, Fiddler on the Roof
Beach Boys, Beatles, Moody Blues, Eric Clapton and any of the crooners starting with the Rat Pack, Mel Torme, Tony Bennet up to today's Michel Buble.
First: My own FATHER, . . . and then: Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Theresa, the Dali Lama & Bishop Tutu. And all my brothers & sisters who serve(ed) in the military, police, fire and EMT community. HOO-RA!