Baker beach, San Francisco, CA

January 26, 2022 at 1PM
Calm winds, breaking waves.
55 degrees in sunshine.
Sparse on the main beach. 8-10 on the north end enjoying the sun. I can now say I have been, even if for just 30 minutes. (Standard photo of golden gate Bridge behind me taken).) Better would be if I I had a friend join..
Day trip to SF and MIL said i I can stop by on our visit. I challenge others for the best MIL. Mine's the best.

This topic was edited
RE:Baker beach, San Francisco, CA

January 26, 2022 at 1PMCalm winds, breaking waves.55 degrees in sunshine.Sparse on the main beach. 8-10 on the north end enjoying the sun. I can now say I have been, even if for just 30 minutes. (Standard photo of golden gate Bridge behind me taken).) Better would be if I I had a friend join..Day trip to SF and MIL said i I can stop by on our visit. I challenge others for the best MIL. Mine's the best.

I'm sure there's at least one non-landed club in the San Francisco area. You could link up with them if you want company on your next trip.

This post was edited

This was a "last minute" stop. Decided the night before, so no planning was really there.
There was a nice French visitor who was nice enough to take the pic with the bridge in the background. Limited American language yet able to understand photos.

This post was edited

CodeBare wrote:

The hard part is finding the clubs. Not all of them have much online presence, if any. Though I suppose AANR might have resources for that if you're a member.

Or TNS (the Naturist Society).

Try this: www.bayareanaturists.org

This post was edited

That site is no longer coming up

This post was edited