Public Car Wash?

I almost wrote this in the "something bold" post, but I'm hoping I'm not the only one to share a daring/bold naked car wash story!
I've been considering this for several weeks, so I've been casing a couple car wash's in my extended neighborhood. My thought was that since I'm up early in the morning anyway, that it would be less busy between 3 & 4am, minimal traffic, most people still sleeping etc, etc.
Sure enough, this morning around 3:30, with all the regular car wash lights brightly shining, I pulled in and pulled the trigger! WHAT A RUSH!! I love being naked, and it's fun being daring while naked. I was already driving naked anyway, so I got out of my truck and casually walked to the payment thing......... First 5 minutes was the soapy brush, I washed all around my truck. Then I had to pay again for the 5 minutes for rinsing. I purposely took my time and did a good wash/rinse job, walking all around my truck fully naked!! Can't wait to do it again already, lol

This topic was edited
RE:Public Car Wash?

I almost wrote this in the "something bold" post, but I'm hoping I'm not the only one to share a daring/bold naked car wash story!I've been considering this for several weeks, so I've been casing a couple car wash's in my extended neighborhood. My thought was that since I'm up early in the morning anyway, that it would be less busy between 3 & 4am, minimal traffic, most people still sleeping etc, etc.Sure enough, this morning around 3:30, with all the regular car wash lights brightly shining, I pulled in and pulled the trigger! WHAT A RUSH!! I love being naked, and it's fun being daring while naked. I was already driving naked anyway, so I got out of my truck and casually walked to the payment thing......... First 5 minutes was the soapy brush, I washed all around my truck. Then I had to pay again for the 5 minutes for rinsing. I purposely took my time and did a good wash/rinse job, walking all around my truck fully naked!! Can't wait to do it again already, lol
Did you bring any clothes with you?

This post was edited

when I leave my house naked in the morning, my work clothes are all I have with me, and are all in the back seat.

This post was edited

I did it once when I got done working moving hay on a farm. I had it all over me so I stripped down nude. The car wash wasn't far away so I drove there. I got out and was walking around nude looking for coin machine to make change. It was dark out so I wasn't worried. I go out in the light to get change and I hear someone whistle, not sure if it was to me or not.

This post was edited

I almost wrote this in the "something bold" post, but I'm hoping I'm not the only one to share a daring/bold naked car wash story!I've been considering this for several weeks, so I've been casing a couple car wash's in my extended neighborhood. My thought was that since I'm up early in the morning anyway, that it would be less busy between 3 & 4am, minimal traffic, most people still sleeping etc, etc.Sure enough, this morning around 3:30, with all the regular car wash lights brightly shining, I pulled in and pulled the trigger! WHAT A RUSH!! I love being naked, and it's fun being daring while naked. I was already driving naked anyway, so I got out of my truck and casually walked to the payment thing......... First 5 minutes was the soapy brush, I washed all around my truck. Then I had to pay again for the 5 minutes for rinsing. I purposely took my time and did a good wash/rinse job, walking all around my truck fully naked!! Can't wait to do it again already, lol
Wow, that should have been really funny to do. I don't have a car so I can't try it but I would love to.

This post was edited