Elimination of fake profiles

We all certainly agree on the reduction, indeed on the elimination of fake profiles on this site. Certification is a good way to achieve this, it may be required as mandatory. Better a smaller number of real people than a proliferation of false profiles that demean the nudist experience. As far as I'm concerned, in all my photos I'm always naked, obviously, and I'm ready for any friend request.

This topic was edited
RE:Elimination of fake profiles

Instead of requiring certificationWe all certainly agree on the reduction, indeed on the elimination of fake profiles on this site. Certification is a good way to achieve this, it may be required as mandatory. Better a smaller number of real people than a proliferation of false profiles that demean the nudist experience. As far as I'm concerned, in all my photos I'm always naked, obviously, and I'm ready for any friend request.how about a setting allowing certified and paid members to choose who can contact them.

So, if we could set our accounts so only certified and paid members could send us messages or "like" our profiles, then the fake accounts would only be able to annoy those who were not paid and certified. More incentive to become paid and certified.

This post was edited

Great idea

This post was edited

Thats a really good idea! I used to keep my profile private bc of the type of work I do. But I have allowed anyone to view profile, just not my pics. Im only interested in genuine people. (Who isnt, right?).

This post was edited

I'm totally on board. TN is a wonderful venue for GENUINE NUDISTS. Sadly, it's used as a catfishing pond for fakes, flakes, scammers and grifters, and/or as a marketplace for prostitution. I've lost track of the same pics showing up under different names...gimme a break !! I've been a member here for 6+ years, lifetime certified, so I want to see TN kept up and up.
And as for a man posting a picture of a woman as his profile pic-- can we somehow please screen out and prevent this perverted madness ??
Let's keep True Nudists TRUE NUDISTS !!
NakeyBear

This post was edited

And for the record--- my profile is totally open to anyone, naked pictures and all (of which there are quite a few). I'm on TN because I'm a consummate nudist with nothing to hide. I understand that some people are concerned because of their jobs and such, but with a few given exceptions, if you're not willing to show yourself naked, why are you even here ?

This post was edited