5k June 18

Checking to see who will be at White Tail the weekend of June 18 during the 5k run. We have a small group tent camping for the weekend. Its a lot of fun both with the run and the wrap around activities.

This topic was edited
RE:5k June 18

That is one of the most fun 5ks EVER! Sorry to miss it this year, but we will be at Cypress Cove that weekend. Enjoy yourselves, and if you aren't TOO serious about the race enjoy a tequila or 2 each lap, and make the race that much more challenging!

This post was edited

Does one actually have to run to participate? I can't run, but I could walk. Or stumble.

I have a popup camper, are sites available?

This post was edited

That is one of the most fun 5ks EVER! Sorry to miss it this year, but we will be at Cypress Cove that weekend. Enjoy yourselves, and if you aren't TOO serious about the race enjoy a tequila or 2 each lap, and make the race that much more challenging!

That tequila stand is dangerous!!

This post was edited

Does one actually have to run to participate? I can't run, but I could walk. Or stumble.I have a popup camper, are sites available?

If youre going to participate in the 5k you have to register. I suppose you could walk fast but I assume if you take too long they might have closed things down. That being said Ive seen people walk the route and finish. As for sites you would want to check their website or call.

This post was edited

I ran it several years ago. I remember it being so hot that morning. I recorded my worst 5k race time ever, but at least I crossed "naked running" off my bucket list!

This post was edited

I ran it several years ago. I remember it being so hot that morning. I recorded my worst 5k race time ever, but at least I crossed "naked running" off my bucket list!

Yes! Pre-COVID maybe in 17 or 18 one time it was just extremely hot that morning. I completed the run but I swear it took a couple hours to cool off. Thank goodness for their nice pool.

This post was edited