RE:NUDE NIGHT WALKING

Totally agree. It feels great to walk naked in the moonlight. I am fortunate in having some great options here on the edge of Dartmoor including beaches and woodland walks by the river. Id be happy to accompany you on a night walk sometime.

This post was edited

I enjoys a night walk naked during July month in the summer. Feels great actually to walk 10km or so completely clothes free. Can't wait for July to do it again.

This post was edited

I use to go nude night walking when I was younger, but do not do it now, also I have to be careful as there are children around. so when it's hot in summer I just sit on the porch at night in the nude

This post was edited

What are minimum temperatures for a naked walk at night?

This post was edited

I never tried until this last southern-hemisphere summer, but I've gone from taking a walk once every few weeks to enjoying three opportunities this week of varying lengths. I think I've developed a habit that's going to be hard to give up as winter sets in down here. The cold spell that came in overnight might signal the end of summer here.

This post was edited

For GENUINE naturists, being naked at anytime is for us just so natural, however unfortunately not everybody outside of naturism see it that way and the chances of being called a 'pervert', 'sex maniac' or similiar if you are come across naked in public areas/ streets is quite possible and I think more so if you are a guy!! So yes here is to Nude Night Walking , it is meant to be innocent , it is exciting and as guy great to do it in female company, so no cheating now, no coat at hand 'in case!!',,, "enjoy" and let us all know how it went.

This post was edited

Hi Jayne, yes is great to get out for a walk, I have a couple of routes I use, one I've found for during the day that seems to be ok.
Just have to pick the right times, always feel so refreshed after it.
Unfortunately not too many late night routes near me unless I drive a out of town.
Enjoy your walks, always enjoy them when I have company on the odd occasion

This post was edited

Hi Jayne, yes is great to get out for a walk, I have a couple of routes I use, one I've found for during the day that seems to be ok.
Just have to pick the right times, always feel so refreshed after it.
Unfortunately not too many late night routes near me unless I drive a out of town.
Enjoy your walks, always enjoy them when I have company on the odd occasion

This post was edited

I have done this many times on hot summer nights. Around 1 am I walk across town on the bike path for a few miles, sometimes veering off the path to walk across an adjacent golf course. It feels great to be out and about nude in everyday spaces and just getting to do a good walk naked is wonderful.
The most anxious part is getting to the bike path. I have to walk through my neighborhood with street lights and security lights going on as I walk by. I try to zig zag across the street to avoid them but not sure if that makes me less visible or not! Also I have to cross larger streets with more traffic as the bike path goes on. Usually not an issue at this time of night but there is a stretch where the path runs along the main road for a half mile, no hiding there!
Still it is a great experience every time.

This post was edited

Great post this Jayne which has certainly got me thinking.
I am surprised, even around 1am that you don't come across more people/card etc.

What do you do if you do come across someone during your walk - acknowledge, smile and brave it out or jump into the nearest bush?
And do you take a "just in case coat" or something or genuinely go for it?

This post was edited