RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

Which do you think looks better? ...

Nude ladies always look good - shaved or natural.

Isn't it irrelevant what we think? Surely this is a personal choice for the woman? I think any man who "demands" that their lady looks a certain way should not have the luxury of being with a woman.

Certainly it's the personal choice of the woman. But a man can have his likings. This should not be a demand to the women. But I don't understand the queston in that way. By the way I think women have their likings about men, too.

This post was edited

SHAVED!! Totally shaved!! 100%!!!

This post was edited

Totally shaved!

This post was edited

My personal preference is totally bare - shaved/waxed/lasered. I am a big fan of oral and hair just gets in the way and traps odours. Smooth looks, feels and tastes so much better. In the 70s all you saw was bush, now it is very rare to see any hair, some like to keep a little strip but smooth is the norm now.

This post was edited

I cant remember if Ive posted on this before. Obviously, its up to the woman to have her body hair exactly as she likes. I am very, very hairy. I have a very thick, widespread pubic bush. There is a lot of hair on my inside thighs and I have a thick line of hair going up to my navel. I have been unshaven for a while but recently shaved it all off except the line to my navel.
I also have very hairy armpits which I absolutely love. I havent shaved them in years and I doubt I ever will.
Natasha xx

This post was edited

I cant remember if Ive posted on this before. Obviously, its up to the woman to have her body hair exactly as she likes. I am very, very hairy. I have a very thick, widespread pubic bush. There is a lot of hair on my inside thighs and I have a thick line of hair going up to my navel. I have been unshaven for a while but recently shaved it all off except the line to my navel.
I also have very hairy armpits which I absolutely love. I havent shaved them in years and I doubt I ever will.
Natasha xx

This post was edited

Natasha xx

This post was edited

Shaved - something about the look and feel of a smoothie gets me going. As I have mentioned on here before, love to organize a male female shaving party - share the experience. Austin TX or nearby. Let me know. AustinJohn.

This post was edited

Not sure if this is a thread for men only??? I have been shaving for the past 19 years, but recently discovered a process called Sugaring. It is like waxing, but in my opinion does a better job of removing hair. Some salons do both men and women.

This post was edited

You are correct about the sugaring. Experienced shaving, soft (strip) wax, hard wax and sugaring. Sugaring is by far the best, least uncomfortable, and more effective. We still use hard wax at home doing touch-ups on each other.

This post was edited