RE:Anyone had a precum when you are nude?

The older I get the more it happens although I cant ever remember a time I didn't. Also the older it get the less frequent my erections seem to happen but that doesn't mean any less pre-cum, more in fact. Can be a small issue when in a nude social gathering. Guess my mind is on other things besides the good company.

This post was edited

The older I get the more it happens although I cant ever remember a time I didn't. Also the older it get the less frequent my erections seem to happen but that doesn't mean any less pre-cum, more in fact. Can be a small issue when in a nude social gathering. Guess my mind is on other things besides the good company.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Yep....most often when hiking nude. It's not too big a deal since I keep it wiped off. But it doesn't bother me to see someone else with the same precum ooze. Just a natural event.

This post was edited

and who doesn't enjoy tasting it.

This post was edited

Oh yes I drip and I like it hiking. At a resort maybe not so much. What would be fun is having someone help me with the drip. But thats going to be another problem. lol

This post was edited

Yeah I usually leak a lot too. Usually as soon as I take my clothes off I get the inevitable erection for 5-10 minutes, then there it is, leaking across my leg or balls. I think its normal (for those that generally leak anyway)

This post was edited

That's great to hear that, buddy. My body also breathes in relief when I get naked, but usually I'm quite dry... It's breathing is a strong boner for some minutes, then itkeeps going up and down for a while, lol

This post was edited

Haha, I also know this very well. It can be a bit embarassing, wenn some "water" drops from the penis which is actually not aroused at all. I couldn't find a solution so far. Only to briefly clean it by hand before getting up ;-)

This post was edited

don't think I have ever had precum when naked unless I was involved with someone. In my younger days with my X it did happen a lot but again, we were sexually active.
John.

This post was edited