Philadelphia WNBR

Hey--
Anybody else doing the WNBR in Philadelphia on Saturday? Should be fun, especially since it didn't happen last year (for obvious reasons). They are saying nude will be fine, but wear a mask. Anyone going? Would be good to meet up, say hello.

This topic was edited
RE:Philadelphia WNBR

Wish I could. Loved it in '19. Unfortunately, with the exception of Nola this past June Every single WNBR ride is scheduled on a Saturday that I have to work

This post was edited

August 27, 2022 is this years ride!!!

This post was edited

I plan on being there, and hopefully bringing a friend for his first Naked Bike Ride. I rode in the 2019 ride and loved it. I will be doing quite a few rides this summer. Make up for the last 2 years where I only did 1 (NOLA 2021)

This post was edited

I plan on being there, and hopefully bringing a friend for his first Naked Bike Ride. I rode in the 2019 ride and loved it. I will be doing quite a few rides this summer. Make up for the last 2 years where I only did 1 (NOLA 2021)

Are you still planning on Austin this weekend?
One of the Jeopardy at Home answers this week (Pahaphased) was "The mayor of this Texas city said 'We are committed to our city being an interesting and fun place, even allowing people to ride bicycles in thongs or less.'" Question "What is Austin?"

This post was edited

Looks like tentative date is August 27, 2022. Hope to see msny of you there! This will be our first.

This post was edited