So happy to be free of clothing, as is normal on Earth.

By being clothing free and naked, we nudists are simply following the normal, natural patterns of life here on Earth as literally no other species aside from some humans wears clothing. By being naked we join every other species alive in the form nature intends for us to have. Anyone else ever think about this? Or if you haven't thought about it, what do you think about this realization? Pretty cool, huh?

This topic was edited
RE:So happy to be free of clothing, as is normal on Earth.

It is absolutely true, unfortunately some people don't understand it, and even go as far as to put clothes on pets!

This post was edited

Right! Keep the clothes off the pets, but then take the clothes off the humans and keep them off. There you go, everything is normal!

This post was edited

Some people is so afraid of their own nudity that made it illegal. In a couple of days (June 21) will be "National Naked Hiking Day", what better way to experience nature, yet people have to get legal permits from the authorities to hike naked in a national park. Talk about using the law to fight nature and life!

This post was edited

I know. I do hope that one day the textile humans will return to their natural form to join us natural humans as well as every other species on the planet.

This post was edited

Agree with you! It seems weird when dogs are wearing clothes... so as people do, especially on the beach - they cover their bodies with the pieces of fabrics which they do not need at all!

This post was edited

Certainly an interesting topic as it correlates heavily with why are we clothed.

A great BBC doco (sorry title escapes me) examines this in great detail. The leading cause to be clothed emanates from our ability to perspire from all of our body, whereas this is not the same with all other animals.

Additionally the doco found that its a handbrake on procreation - apparently humans have an inbuild shame mechanism that makes us feel uncomfortable when nude with humans other than our chosen partner.

Either way I love being nude!

This post was edited

no permits available where I live (QLD Australia) - public nudity is completely illegal.

That said will be planning a nude hike on 21st June now that I know its World Nude Hiking Day! Just gotta make sure I don't get caught...

This post was edited

Nudity, the original air conditioning. I live in mid Georgia. Humidity is 45% today. Wearing clothes traps the body heat, humidity, and clothes block the cooling breeze.

This post was edited