RE:Kemil Beach

I ventured out for fist visit if the year. I was reminded why I dont usually go on the weekends - lots of hikers.

I was alone in the dune area but people on all the trails and the beach kept my nudity to a quick photo-op.

Beautful day and excited about the start of the season.

This post was edited

Sounds like a standard weekend day at Kemil. Were there any minimal swimsuits on the beach?

This post was edited

I was at Kemil Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I didn't see any other nude people, and I only saw 1 woman in a thong on the beach.

Regardless, I enjoyed my time and got the beginnings of a good tan for the summer!

This post was edited

Dang it. I had been planning a naked camping trip to Sun Aura starting Wednesday. (Lots of times I'll camp at SA, but drive to Kemil for the day.)

I tested positive last Wednesday, but I'm feeling fine now, so I was still planning for the trip, but last night my wife tested positive. Gotta stay home. Hopefully, we can reschedule the SA reservation.

This post was edited

We just spent an amazing afternoon on Kemil. We were there for 3 hours. When we arrived at the naked area, there were 3 naked guys standing around back in the grassy area, but not making any attempt at all to hide their naked status, which was cool. I was wearing an AussieBum bikini for the walk, but my wife was in a mesh coverup, so we could have not been open to their nudity, but I appreciated and respected their attitude.

My wife and I walked a little bit past them but still within their view. We laid our towels down on the beach right by the shoreline. She was wearing a thong bikini and she took her top off about 10 minutes after we got there. After laying my towel down, I openly stripped off the bikini that I had been walking in, scrounged around in our bag, and changed into a G-string. I alternated between the G-string and completely nude all afternoon with the majority of the time being nude. During the 3 hours, there wasnt a single beach-walker that passed us. The only reason that I didnt stay nude the entire time was that someone could have come down from the trails behind us, and the normally heavily-trafficked Furnessville Blowout trail was within sight of us.

Regardless, we had an awesome afternoon with her topless and me nude. And all afternoon, the other 3 naked guys regularly walked down from the grassy area to cool off in the lake.

It was a perfect naked Kemil day!

This post was edited

Is Kemil Beach in Michigan City Indiana?

This post was edited

Kemil Beach is southwest of Michigan City in the Indiana Dunes National Park.

This post was edited

Anybody gonna be at Kemil today or tomorrow?

This post was edited

I got out early afternoon for a couple hours. I was the only naked guy. There were a few beach walkers that kept me in the dunes. The flies were pretty bad as the wind was from the southwest (a breeze from the noth keeps them away.) the sand was also pretty hot when you strayed away from the waterline. But being naked makes it all better .

On the way home I stopped by a woods and took a short hike. In all I was naked and happy!

This post was edited

I was thinking of checking it out during my stay in Chicago. I understand it is about 90 min away. It would have to be Thursday or Friday as I am arriving Wednesday afternoon, riding in both the Milwaukee and Chicago World Naked Bike Rides on Saturday, and leaving Sunday morning I have never been there and know nothing about it other than it was mentioned here.

This post was edited