RE:Why have a beard?

each beard is a great sight and how unique they are to each guy, some fuller and rounder while others are longer, adds character to the guys face.

This post was edited

I always wanted to have a beard to be like my father.

This post was edited

each beard is a great sight and how unique they are to each guy, some fuller and rounder while others are longer, adds character to the guys face.

Agreed! I dont think Ive ever seen a guy that doesnt look better with a beard than without. Never found a guy without one even remotely attractive

This post was edited

Having one for the last 42 years was because I like it. It is who we are. Currently over the past two years I have been growing it out. Really like the longer fuller beard, and others seem to like it also, I have had lots compliments. And, yeah, hate shaving. (Lol)

This post was edited

I grew a goatee when I was 19 and some day in my 20s it became a full beard during some days off.
The beard is a part of me. I have shaved once for a carnival costume, but grew it back asap.
I like how my beard looks on me and I also like the feel in my hands when I play with my beard :D

This post was edited

I grew a goatee when I was 19 and some day in my 20s it became a full beard during some days off.The beard is a part of me. I have shaved once for a carnival costume, but grew it back asap.I like how my beard looks on me and I also like the feel in my hands when I play with my beard :D

Yes!

This post was edited

Well this isn't a choice made, every men grow Beard, just a few cut it. This should instead be asked to someone who shaves it without a reason.
It's the way creation has designed you, awesomely flawed! Let it be that way until one develops a medical condition.
As is Mane to a lion
So is Beard to Men
Naked Hugs to all my bearded brothers
Cheers!

This post was edited

For me it's really pure laziness haha. I save time in the morning having to shave everyday.
I have to say I like how I look with a beard too, though I have a condition where I'm allergic to the natural oils hair produces so I do have to fully shave every 6-8 weeks when the itchiness becomes too unbearable and I need to let my skin have some recovery.

This post was edited