Call out: Private Property owners

As we all know the nudity laws in this State are absurd; and so this adds a legal risk to those who hike naked on public lands.

So to provide more options for nude hiking in and around Brisbane this call out is for any private property owners who have property that could be used for such purposes.

All hiking would only be with your consent, knowledge and hopefully also with your participation! You will be in the drivers seat.

Locations can be really anywhere in South East QLD with an emphasis on greater Brisbane in the first instance.

This topic was edited
RE:Call out: Private Property owners

We have 30 acres near Stanthorpe- would be happy to host a walk or two in Girraween and Sundown National parks in the warmer months- plenty of suitable off-track areas to explore with swimming holes and flat rocks to dry off on camping at our place if people are willing and able to make the drive. (about 2.5hrs from Brisbane, 3 hrs from the Goldie)

This post was edited

I'm in as they say nowadays. Let me know when we can organise a hike and I'll be there.

This post was edited

Am keen as to join people doing hikes. Luv swimming nude so a hiking track with swimming hole be awesome. Am fifo so can do mid week and weekends if I am on rnr

This post was edited

Awesome!! id be up for that!! lets make it happen...

This post was edited

I would be interested in a group walk, and the Girraween ones sounds great, when it is warmer!!

This post was edited

I would be interested in the nude hikes in Girraween etc. Sounds awsome!

This post was edited

So keen for this. Keep me posted on any events or opportunities. Especially with swimming if available.

This post was edited

I would love to join you guys

This post was edited

We have 30 acres near Stanthorpe- would be happy to host a walk or two in Girraween and Sundown National parks in the warmer months- plenty of suitable off-track areas to explore with swimming holes and flat rocks to dry off on camping at our place if people are willing and able to make the drive. (about 2.5hrs from Brisbane, 3 hrs from the Goldie)
Hoping you guys are all okay out there - seeing the fires at Wallangarra and Dalveen on the TV

This post was edited

Yes we are all good here- been a few busy days being involved with rural fire service- rain this afternoon was most welcome!

This post was edited