Brisbane Walking Trails

Getting closer to hiking season!

While I have hiked in summer previously I have come to find that its simply too hot here in South East QLD and my preference is to hike mid year on clear blue sky days (oh in the rain is okay too for a different experience though). There is of...

Latest Post
by  
Call out: Private Property owners

As we all know the nudity laws in this State are absurd; and so this adds a legal risk to those who hike naked on public lands. So to provide more options for nude hiking in and around Brisbane this call out is for any private property owners who...

Hard to believe it's winter - nude walk...

With our weather so nice in the last few weeks of winter it was too much for me to wait any longer; so today I drove to the local bush track that was the first I ever walked and went for a nude walk in nature. My recent schedule has been so hectic...

Latest Post
by  
Time for another group Nude Bush Walk?

I am thinking about organising another nude bush walk in the BV area west of Brisbane soon. Anyone interested and what days and dates would suit? I already have a M/F couple from Redlands interested and looking for others to come too, male, female,...

Happy World Hike Naked Day 2023 (belated)

After waiting many months due to the very hot summers and the snake dangers of my local bush tracks I finally got back out there today - and this was also for a belated celebration of World Hike Naked Day 2023 (21 June). I must say how great it was...

Latest Post
by  
Tamborine Mountain - Skinny dipping at...

Can anyone provide information about the hike to Cronan Creek Falls and if it's a good Skinny Dipping spot? We're visiting Tamborine Mountain in Feb.

Nude bush walk next week?

Possibility of a nude bush walk next week in the Brisbane Valley area. Anybody interested and available? PM me on TN with days that would suit you please. Cheers, S.

Latest Post
by  
Waiting for the first Topic from a female...

Hoping that we can hear from one of the females in our Group soon - by way of a Topic posted here in the discussion. I genuinely want this Group to have a balanced voice. We'd love to hear about the experiences (good, bad, freeing, scary,...

Latest Post
by  
Track wedged between the Mount Rd and the...

Today I discovered a new very short track even closer to home . Its not for the faint hearted though, or more over its ideal for exhibitionists. Wedged between the Mount road and the biggest river in our city this short track is complete with a...

Latest Post
by  
A Peak That's Fine and Dandy

So after a hiatus of nearly four weeks since my last nude bush walk, today I took an opportunity to hit the tracks back around that lake with an English city name. But my walk didn't go to plan. I was only a short way in and of course was nude...