Brisbane Walking Trails

Walking trails in the South West Burbs

Over the last few days I have been discovering the walking trails in the leafy Brisbane South West. Many of them are well enough away from those who'll be offended by nudies hiking in the nude. Access is easily achieved by road, albeit some are...

Pacific Sun Friends - a great legal nude...

If you've ever walked the fire trails or power line access roads nude here in QLD, then you'll understand that sense of being greatly at risk of being caught but equally the immersive nude bush experience. Your hearth beating strongly the...

Latest Post
by  
Back to my No.1 location in the South West -...

Another great day today hiking in nature but this time with the added experience of being naked in the rain. I set out on what I call the No.1 track at this location, which makes its way across the top of the first hill rather than around the side...

Latest Post
by  
My First Nude Bush Walk

Reading my previous posts you can see that I am comfortable being nude while bush walking. But it wasn't always this way. A few months ago I had been looking through the Things to do Nude forum page and started to read a story about folks hiking...

Latest Post
by  
Keeping the Gender Balance - help needed in...

Hi crew - apologies I haven't posted for sometime. That covid thing knocked me for a six, resulting in two weeks out of action! We're still a small Group and I'm working hard to keep the promise of having an inclusive and gender balanced...

Latest Post
by  
My No.2 Location - South West

Today I scoped out and then nude hiked a second location. This location is a little further from my home and I have eyed it off many times as I passed by on the roadway. It is much more 'wooded' area than my No.1 location and it therefore...

Latest Post
by  
My No.1 Location - South West

Had a great day today being able to scope out more locations and then returning to my No.1 location for tackling the lower track. At this location there are two tracks - an upper and a lower. The current Group page header photo is from my walk along...

Latest Post
by