RE:Shorter Shorts

Im a believer in 5" shorts

This post was edited

Im a believer in 5" shorts

That is most of what I have now also, but want to try some 4" and 3" and see how it goes.

This post was edited

Can we have a look minimalist?I will try but any minimally clothed pictures I have posted in the past have been taken down.

Per your request.

This post was edited

Can we have a look minimalist?

Per your request

This post was edited

Can we have a look minimalist?I will try but any minimally clothed pictures I have posted in the past have been taken down.

Per your request

This post was edited

Can we have a look minimalist?Per your request
Now that you have seen them, should I wear them? (my thoughts):
Coverup at home (yes)
Front yard work (yes)
Walking around neighborhood or trails (probably, if men wear shorts like that for running why not for walking)
Errands (probably not)
Meetings band rehearsals, etc. (definitely not).
You thoughts?

This post was edited

Now that you have seen them, should I wear them?

Yes, agree with your assessment. In those same situations, I wear shorts trhat effectively have no inseam - the gusset is sewn together and they are long enough to cover everything - when walking (in populated areas) or hiking (in the woods). That is to say, if i weant something shorter than my kilt.

This post was edited

Fine by me, per your list. I've worn mine for quick shopping errands but the lack of pockets is more of a compromise that the length!

This post was edited

Now that you have seen them, should I wear them?Yes, agree with your assessment. In those same situations, I wear shorts trhat effectively have no inseam - the gusset is sewn together and they are long enough to cover everything - when walking (in populated areas) or hiking (in the woods). That is to say, if i weant something shorter than my kilt.

Can you share a picture of you when you are wearing the 0 inseam shorts?

This post was edited