New here!

Hi y'all! I live in Georgia, 26 years old. I've learned to somewhat love my body recently and I would love to be in a safe environment to be around like-minded creatures! I'm definitely new to this but, I'm excited nonetheless

This topic was edited
RE:New here!

Welcome! Georgia definitely is a good place for nudist resorts. Got a couple in the region and you're a reasonable distance from the Florida beaches.

This post was edited

Greetings, I just joined, too. Waiting on my verification.

Was a regular visitor to Serendipity before COVID, as well as Bell Acres (which I hear has changed to non-nudist). Visited Paradise Valley once for my free visit. There's a surprising amount of nudist resorts in Georgia, I just wish some were close enough to visit daily...

This post was edited

Hi, Im new to all this, never gone nude in public but I've always wanted to, I'm a bit nervous doing it for the first time, please could anyone offer any help as to the steps etc when you go to a naturist beach, club or walk etc? As nervous as I am I just want to go and do it. Also is it best to have someone with you who has experience the first time? Is it best to go to a club or beach first and finally how would I make friends with other naturists? Alot of questions but just nervous, thanks

This post was edited

Hi, Im new to all this, never gone nude in public but I've always wanted to, I'm a bit nervous doing it for the first time, please could anyone offer any help as to the steps etc when you go to a naturist beach, club or walk etc? As nervous as I am I just want to go and do it. Also is it best to have someone with you who has experience the first time? Is it best to go to a club or beach first and finally how would I make friends with other naturists? Alot of questions but just nervous, thanks

Clothing optional beach is a good place to start. You can undress to your comfort level. While you may (and may not) have some pleasant conversations with other naturists, making true friendships is unlikely.

This post was edited