RE:Man or Boy look for the hair around his toys.

Each to there own I say. I shave because I live in a hot climate and its more comfortable. Personally I prefer the look on men and women. As was said previously we look like adults that choose to shave.. if you dont like it, its not not a problem to me.

This post was edited

I went from ginger boy to smooth man.

This post was edited

You look awesome smooth but you were also hot as a ginger. Love how dark ginger you were

This post was edited

I went from ginger boy to smooth man.

Sexy both ways.

This post was edited

I thought about leaving my body hair. But I remember a guy out at the nudist resort. He was a bear of a man but he had to shave his collar because of his business shirt and suit. I was glad I didnt have as much back hair is he did. Im kind of sparse back there. But I do shave my back and in the winter when I do a Brazilian wax. In the summer when its warmer I shave my pubic hair. I just like the feeling of being smooth there. But I have noticed since I retired and staying naked most of the time. My body hair is getting longer and it doesnt stay against my body as much.

This post was edited

I got to talking with a German tourist at a men's nudist resort in Palm Springs many years ago about his beautiful all-over tan (sure sign of an FKK enthusiast). He was fit and in his early 50s. He was smooth all over, said he started shaving when the gray hairs started appearing. I think that's the reason a good number of men take to shaving their chests and groins in middle age. A typical FKK spot in Europe is full of smoothie dads. It might not be how they live 24/7 but it's how they groom for the campgrounds or a holiday at the nude beach. The smooth look is how some nudists "dress up" for special occasions ;-)

This post was edited

It's interesting how and why we choose to trim, shave or man-scape, how we got to this stage, and yes each to his own. Mine was gradual thing from that early experience, then started trimming, removed hair off the balls and gradually went further. I have beard trimer and that shortened it all over until I just took to shaving. It's certainly nicer in summer at the beach getting sun, swimming and applying sunscreen.

This post was edited

I see you shave your face.

This post was edited

I have never forgotten the first day in 8th grade gym class, turning around while pulling on my jock and PE shorts and seeing a classmate who had grown a massive black manly bush over the summer. It was a stunner and made the rest of us realize we had a very long way to go. Young guys don't learn these lessons any more.

This post was edited

Ive always found hair to trap odor. I shave smooth so that partners going down there arent put off by odor.

This post was edited