My naked experience while on vacation

I'm a long time nudist guy who has always enjoyed nudity around home, but elsewhere I find it very restricted due to the opportunities. Recently while I was on vacation by myself, I had the chance to visit a nudist resort twice. I had no problem stripping down naked. So I enjoyed the freedom of hiking, walking around, and hanging out by the pool while naked. Loved the feeling of the warm wind and sun on my body, especially after exiting the pool. I fully plan on finding more places to be nude the next time I have the opportunity when I travel.
Anyone with similar experiences.

This topic was edited
RE:My naked experience while on vacation

Oh, yes. I look for places I can stay and be naked. Plenty around Palm Springs, but I live here! More difficult to find elsewhere.

This post was edited
RE:My naked experience while on vacation

I have been a naturist since I was a kid. That feeling of the warmth of the sun and the breeze blowing across your entire body is great, I love that feeling. I am naked around my house daily, do my gardening and yard work naked as well. This past weekend my wife and I finally went to our first nudist resort and we loved it. It was so much better than anything I thought it would be. The people are what sold it for me, as I can be naked at home and outside my home/in the forest around my home whenever I like. My wife and I both agreed we have never met more welcoming and friendly people anywhere we have been. Genuinely nice people who want to strike up a conversation and get to know you. We had a wonderful time and it has definitely opened our eyes to other options when we travel. Why stay at a hotel when for less money you can enjoy a nudist resort.

This post was edited