2022 Philly naked bike ride

Wow! What a great day! Weather was perfect, crowd was great both participants and onlookers. Great course mostly flat what hills there were were not severe. Had a great day biking 12 miles stark naked w about 1200+ other nudists through center city Philadelphia.

This topic was edited
RE:2023 Philly naked bike ride

There were a few others from TN who said they would be there.
Did you talk to anyone who said they were on this site?

This post was edited

I found out earlier today that someone I know face to face was there also.
I was talking to a few friends after church today and one of them mentioned that he was tired and a little sore this morning.
I asked him if there was anything in particular he had done yesterday, so he said that he rode in the Philly WNBR.
While we didn't deal with the topic long, I did mention that when I go to the beach it is usually Gunnison and he said that he has been there, too. He also said that he had done 2 previous WNBR's, one in Philadelphia and one in NYC.

This post was edited

I was there. Great ride.and yes, the weather was perfect. I think the 1200 rider estimate is a bit low, unless you were only counting the nude riders. 8 down, 1 to go for my WNBR summer tour 2022

This post was edited
RE:2022 Philly naked bike ride

Yes, great ride this year. Seemed like more than 1,200 riders for sure. And the afterparty was fun--great to dance and drink and hang out totally nekkid with others.

This post was edited

About what percent of the riders would you estimate were naked?
You rode through some areas of town that are full of tourists.
Were the onlookers mostly supportive?
Did people ride back to the start?
Not a long distance, but a somewhat dicey neighborhood.

This post was edited

The crowd, and some places it WAS a crowd! Were uniformly great, cheering laughing, having fun ! After ride they tell you to get dressed to get back to wherever. We planned a hotel tween start and finish.

This post was edited

Id say 70% + were totally naked the balance being partially naked or clothed. At some points looking back the pack covered curb to curb for five to six blocks easily could have been 1500. Awesome sight!

This post was edited
RE:2022 Philly naked bike ride

Hello,

World's first Nudist Destination Review Submission Contest is back with more fun in the 4th episode!

https://www.facebook.com/thenewdistcalendar/posts/pfbid02XK5E3gujwR5Mi8AQzvubKUjyopLzmQ8okcwNwRjSiS8DkKXDrwqPjeBZAXSEer2ql

Blog link - https://genderratioproject.blogspot.com/2022/08/user-review-submission-contest-4.html

It seems you had a good time at the WNBR event. Why don't you participate and send us a review?

Cheers!

This post was edited