Camping Nude

Hello all,
I've been wanting to go nude camping with a bunch of guys
this summer. Posting here to see who would be interested, and where we
could do this. I'm thinking of tent camping in the woods, and going for
the weekend. I'm looking for anyone from the mid atlantic region, to me
this means the states of MD, VA, DE, southern PA, West VA, Southern to
mid NJ
anyone interested, let me know, and, if anyone knows of a place we can do this, please share!
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Camping Nude

You might want to check out Roseland in West Virginia. I have not personally been to the camp, but I have many friends who have camped there over the years and said it was a great camp. There is also Jones Pond and Hillside to consider. I camp at Freedom Valley which is located near Cleveland. It is a great camp, but probably a little farther than you might want to travel unless you could make it a long weekend. Keep in mind that a lot of the campground book up quickly for holiday weekends so book as early as possible.
I hope you have a great camping trip.
Bill

This post was edited
RE: Camping Nude

I also hear that Nude Hiking Day is June 21st.
https://www.hikingnaked.com/
Maybe that will help find a location?
Stay Naked!

This post was edited
RE:Camping Nude

Camped clothes free every summer for the first 7 years of social naturism.

This post was edited
Camping Nude

I love to be outdoors naked. Camping is a great way to enjoy nature naturally. I'm not a tent person. I am fortunate to have a nudist resort with cabins about 2 hours from me. A lot of people stay in tents there. I hang out with them until bed, then I get a mattress and A/C.

This post was edited
RE:Camping Nude

I camp nude whenever camping is possible. not so much this year for health reasons, but usually 2 or 3 times a summer. I usually have no preference on genders but camping with a bunch of nude guys isn't as enjoyable as having a few women along. and kids don't bother me, as long as they have been educated about the lifestyle.
as a nudist most anything I can do nude is more enjoyable.

This post was edited