Naked Barbers/Hair Stylist in the Phoenix AZ area

Any barbers/hair stylists in the Phoenix area. Prefer someone working out of their home or small shop
where we both can be nude during services.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Barbers/Hair Stylist in the Phoenix AZ area

I am not sure if he would be naked also. But I do know that where I was getting my Brazilian wax done. Maybe if you ask or set it up with him. But he does a great job with the Brazilian waxing, two different types of wax. Was less painful than the women giving me a wax.

This post was edited

Thanks

This post was edited

Curious did I miss something do naked barbers give better haircuts

This post was edited

Curious did I miss something do naked barbers give better haircuts

Probably not. But naked customers don't have to worry about hair inside their clothes.

This post was edited

My wife has cut my hair for the last 25years and most of the times both she and I were naked. I love it!!!

This post was edited

Curious did I miss something do naked barbers give better haircutsProbably not. But naked customers don't have to worry about hair inside their clothes.

My questions wasnt about naked customers but rather what difference it made whether the barber who cuts someones hair was naked when the provided the hair cut.

This post was edited

Curious did I miss something do naked barbers give better haircutsProbably not. But naked customers don't have to worry about hair inside their clothes.My questions wasnt about naked customers but rather what difference it made whether the barber who cuts someones hair was naked when the provided the hair cut.

In that case I doubt that it would make a difference, but perhaps a customer would be more comfortable nude if the barber was, too.

This post was edited

In that case I doubt that it would make a difference, but perhaps a customer would be more comfortable nude if the barber was, too.

Again I ask why? If I am there to get a haircut whether I am clothed or not my priority and focus is to get a good haircut that is what would make me comfortable. The state of dress of the barber is irrelevant to my comfort level as long as he/she is doing a proper job.

What would I be missing that makes the nudity of a barber or any other service professional relevant to the delivery of their services unless there is another agenda.

This post was edited

Of course there is another agenda.

Normal peopl/nudists wouldnt even consider this.

This post was edited