Never wore underwear

Several men on another freeballing forum have mentioned never wearing underwear, even as a young child.
Did anyone here have that experience?

This topic was edited
RE:Never wore underwear

I love not wearing underwear anymore very nice

This post was edited

At what age did you stop?

This post was edited

i think everyone wore under wear at one time or another even if they were 3 corner underwear!
personally i have enjoyed freeballing in summer and indoors in winter. I do wear pouched underwear when needed in public just a matter of choices.

This post was edited

It would be great. I HATE UNDERWEAR and find no use for them

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I never wear underwear either

At what age did you stop?

This post was edited

For the majority of my life, I wore underwear. I was raised that it was part of my attire, so I didn't think much of it. Though I knew people went commando, it wasn't something I felt comfortable about because of my upbringing, I wasn't used to it. It felt odd without that "extra" layer between me and the rest of the world. This last year, me being 55 years old, I have been out and about without underwear more than I could ever have imagined. This year has been a big "awakening" in my life, and I am thrilled by it. I still wear underwear to work and during important events. If it's running to the store or just running around doing day to day things. I am commando and it feels sooooo natural.

This post was edited