RE:Supporting nudists

Thanks to you all for your support in our goal.

This post was edited

Ill join in. Ive had a good reminder that I need tod a better job of staying in shape. Not retired yet and my job has some physicality.

This post was edited

Swell. I lost 52 lbs. just before Covid and have gained most of it back. Its something how your body can decline so quickly if you dont continue to get some exercise. Thanks for joining us.

This post was edited

I am going in can't wait to start this and have the support of this great community.

This post was edited

Yay!!!! Ill email You who all is in.

This post was edited

Up to date progress on our weight loss endeavor. As of this past Monday Diane has lost 30 lbs. while Dennis has lost 17 lbs. Were anxious to see our results once warmer temperatures are prevalent and we can get outdoors more often for our walks.

This post was edited

Im sooooooooooooooooo proud of you two!!!! You both look amazing! You can see the difference in the photos!!!!! Keep it up! I cant wait for warmer weather!

This post was edited

I havent lost any weight. I need to get my head back in the game. I honestly think its the stress in my life and being post menopausal.

This post was edited

Thank you dear friend. We definitely agree that stress can interfere with ones ability to stay focus on the subject at hand. Im trying to use any stress I may encounter, our dogs latest health problems as one example to try to relinquish that stress by getting on our exercise bike and ride like theres no tomorrow. One day at a time is a good approach.

This post was edited

Well done guys keep up the good work
Both looking great

This post was edited