RE:Jerking Off

I go to a clothing optional campground in Maine, I have jerked off there in front of a few people when I got hard. No issues at all and I had a couple guys jerk off around me, no issues at all with it, I kinda liked the freedom of being able to jerk off outdoors with others

This post was edited

I'm all for it. I'm on Bateworld. Masturbation is such a big part of my life. I never get any opportunity to get together with other nudist. Now summer is ending and chances "completely" end.

This post was edited

I've been with other guys jacking off..I always let it be known that anyone that will allow me to catch their cum should speak up now..I usually get plenty of cum. I am also willing to help with the outcome. Sometimes it turns into a sucking free for all. I just can't see a big load go to waste.

This post was edited

Great topic. I tend to enjoy it 2-3 times per day. Its so refreshing and healthy. Am i the only guy whos wife encourages masturbation. Same for our grown adult sons and now our xxxxx. Her being a nurse she is very aware of mens health and the prostrate. Always nice to find others to enjoy with or at least not bothered if you do. Thanks for all the great postings, good to know I am not alone in my joy. Our house is a free space with open doors. We have a sign out front clarifying the nudist living. Around here its great to stroke outside in the woods, in the river and laying out. For me nudist men are more real and pure bonding when you spend time together nude. Have a few buddies that like to gather around and enjoy, but always looking for more like minded friends. Good to have connected with others online.
Thanks for the topic and hope non of what I shared offends anyone.

This post was edited

I enjoy a good jerk (or as we say in the UK wank) and it's good sharing with some buddies

This post was edited

Its a great topic and great to see peoples input.
It has happened that during a one on one meet up there was masturbation. Never done it in group.

I have fantasised about it, but think Id be too shy to act on it. We have a great group going on here, but never been brought up a discussion, could be fun, but would it put the group at risk and become an expectation rather than something that just happens?

This post was edited

Exactly. we all masturbate, why hide it? And if we accept that as a normal thing to enjoy, why not enjoy it around each other?

This post was edited

I agree!

This post was edited

Lifelong skill set needed and good to learn with buds.

This post was edited

Lifelong skill set needed and good to learn with buds.

This post was edited