RE:Have you ever done risky nudity as a dare or bet?

I was once on a naked dare website and got lots of dares. Since then they have been self-dares. Here are a few:- Driving an open-top car naked, putting the bin out naked, Naked hikes (including one when I locked all my clothes in my car and another at a local tourist attraction), Undressing and disposing of all my clothes in a public place, Walking around the local city center naked early in the morning.

This post was edited

Hey ollygrumps it wasnt getdare by any chance lol . As for me I have done alot over the years as I have never been able to say no to a dare .

This post was edited

I want to leave the house naked and drive somewhere naked. Then get out and walk around naked. Maybe even have some food and naked at this pavilion in the country.

The driving bit should be easy. You just need to work out how you can get to the car. If the walk and pavilion are in a state park, that bit should be okay from what I understand.

This post was edited

I've done a lot of self-dares, where I am naked in public places...but with a twist. I photograph myself naked as "proof" that I did it. I've got pictures of me naked on the city park's swings, standing on railroad tracks, posed next to a stop sign on a public road, and climbing on heavy equipment at a construction site, among others. And it takes time to do this. I have to set the camera up on a tripod, set the timer, then get into position, all the while wondering if someone will come along and see me. Quite a rush.

This post was edited

I've done a lot of self-dares, where I am naked in public places...but with a twist. I photograph myself naked as "proof" that I did it. I've got pictures of me naked on the city park's swings, standing on railroad tracks, posed next to a stop sign on a public road, and climbing on heavy equipment at a construction site, among others. And it takes time to do this. I have to set the camera up on a tripod, set the timer, then get into position, all the while wondering if someone will come along and see me. Quite a rush.
You planning to post some of those photos in your media section?

This post was edited

I love walking around naked in a hostel naked at night and checking if someone was watching.

This post was edited

I love walking around naked in a hostel naked at night and checking if someone was watching.

The only people watching will be reception on CCTV and they won't bother unless there is a complaint from another guest - too much paperwork to fill in.
I have done that but not recently.

This post was edited

Yes I like being naked in risky places. I'm house sitting at some friends walking around their garden naked. I drive naked too. Never had a problem.

This post was edited

I'd love to hear any stories people might have that they want to share

More times than I can count.
A few sample ones Walking out my front door with nothing but Crocs on my feet and heading up the farmer's lane across the road. I would be briefly visible from the road until I was several 100ft down the lane. I would head out 3/4 mile before coming out behind the dairy barns
I did this in early morn darkness and afternoon sunshine
I stripped off atop the game lookout tower in Etosha National Park Namibia . Any could have come up there while i was posed for a timer pic
but i was not caught.
Driven nude with the top down in daylight
Answered the door to unexpected visitors ( very rare any negative reaction)
the above have for the most part been self imposed dares

I did have a random roomie in Croatia in 2013 who figured out by my casualness about nudity on day one I was a nudist. Later in the week
he dared me to strip off while we hiked the city walls of Kotor Montenegro. he took my pic .
I just dared him today to be casually nude around his buddy he is sharing a hotel room in Vegas. I have not heard if he did yet.

This post was edited

Where did you drive nude with the top down in daylight.
Sounds exciting but I am not that daring.
Closest I have been is driving my convertible with the top down in only a tan through swim brief!

This post was edited