Dear friends! Glad to welcome in the group Naked Russia! All Russian-speaking nudists / naturists can communicate, get acquainted and share their interests! Welcome!

Dear friends! Glad to welcome in the group Naked Russia! All Russian-speaking nudists / naturists can communicate, get acquainted and share their interests! Welcome!

This topic was edited
RE:Dear friends! Glad to welcome in the group Naked Russia! All Russian-speaking nudists / naturists can communicate, get acquainted and share their interests! Welcome!

Understood. No support for russian language on this site.

This post was edited
RE:Dear friends! Glad to welcome in the group Naked Russia! All Russian-speaking nudists / naturists can communicate, get acquainted and share their interests! Welcome!

Thank you :-)

This post was edited

Hello... Living now in Canada I came from Russia. Please contact me by email at: maxtisch5@yahoo.com.

This post was edited

Hello... I am a Russian-speaking nudist living in Canada and I would like to have more Russian-speaking friends. You can find 500+ my photos in my profiles maxtisch (my foreign trips) and maxtisch2 (my nudist experience).

This post was edited

Hi! Thanks!

Is there any activity in the group at all?

This post was edited