RE:Any gay single dads who practice nudism?

I think it great. After all what difference does it make a straight or bi dad raise a boy out girl? Setting an example being comfortable in your own skin and body are good and health things for everyone.

This post was edited

over the years have run into many dads nude with their son at a korean spa.. Sometimes, i find out that the dad is str8, bi or gay. Sometimes I don't find out at all. But any dad who raises their son to not be ashamed of his body, is a good dad.

This post was edited

Before I came out, I was married to a woman with two sons. We were nudists and the boys loved going to the nude beach , well until the oldest was 12....

This post was edited

Before I came out, I was married to a woman with two sons. We were nudists and the boys loved going to the nude beach , well until the oldest was 12....Why did the boy stop after he was 12? What were the reasons he gave?

He started puberty and didn't want others to see him naked

This post was edited

So true and so healthy for all boys. Great when dads simply let them enjoy body freedoms and no shame. Did the same with my sons. Now the grandkids love to run around our place shame free.

This post was edited