Re-Circ at 65

Growing up pretty much all my friends were circ'd and I loved the look, both flaccid and erect. At the age of 32 when I went for a vasectomy I merely enquired with the Dr. if I could get a circumcision at the same time. He said "sure". Back then I didn't realize that there were so many options as to the type and style of being circ'd plus I was so happy he said yes with no questions asked. Growing older I've noticed more and more that many times my dick looks more uncircumcised rather than and I'm disappointed now that I had not done more research back 30+ years ago. The biggest factor today is $$. To snip off just a wee bit to make it slightly lower and tighter is 2G Can. and at my age, will I live long enough to enjoy it are the questions I ask myself.

This topic was edited
RE:Re-Circ at 65

2k for cosmetic surgery. Newborns in Ontario are not covered by OHIP either. I'm surprised at the cost.

This post was edited
RE:Re-Circ at 65

So yeah, that looks like quite a bunch of redundant foreskin. Hmm. But your erection looks pretty smooth.
Have you had the re-circ yet? Curious how that all went. I'm considering it myself. I was circumcised two years ago at 52, moderately low, moderately tight. But there is a bunch of skin left underneath and the scars are really pronounced. I kind of want it a little tighter to make the glans totally bare.

This post was edited