Adult Circumcision

My 9 year Circiversary

Today .marks my 9 year circiversary I cant quite believe that it has been that long ago. I love the fact Im circumcised and dont regret my decision for a second. My only wish was tha Id taken the plunge and got cut much earlier

Latest Post
by  
Cut in April

Hey everyone I got Circumcised back in April at the age of 27 & am loving it. I'm so proud to be a member of Team Cut. Just wanted to start a thread about why/when you all joined the brotherhood of hoodless men & how you are feeling about? Are...

Circumcision for cosmetic reasons

Hi all, Ive been thinking for quite a few years now about getting cut. Im 38 and have a rather large foreskin. I have always preferred the cut look and am 99% certain that I want to go ahead. I guess whats holding me back if the few days afterwards....

Re-Circ at 65

Growing up pretty much all my friends were circ'd and I loved the look, both flaccid and erect. At the age of 32 when I went for a vasectomy I merely enquired with the Dr. if I could get a circumcision at the same time. He said "sure"....

HELP Pease

Hi guys Ive just joined this group as I need some advice. Having reached the ripe old age of 55 it looks like I will need to be circumcised. A couple of years ago I had a tiny benign lump removed from my foreskin and because of the scare tissue its...

Finally happening

Ive finally bitten the bullet after many years of mulling it over, and Ive arranged to be circumcised in February of next year. Im both excited and nervous. I was looking to see if anyone had any tips (ha, unintentional pun!) on how to cope with the...

High and loose

Hi all, I'm considering getting circumcised and going for a high and loose cut. Does anyone have experience of that style? Thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Circumcision needed at 31

Hello, I'm 31 years old and I had a surgery last May to solve a problem of short frenulum. The surgery went well, but as a side effect it worsened a state of phimosis I already had. Today I can retract my foreskin only when flaccid, and sadly...

circumcision chat with voice and/or cam?

big fan of circumcision here, are you on telegram or skype etc? skype megavarj@gmail.com, telegram @jikorogr.

Latest Post
by  
Bonfire -- Men Only -- Platonic -- Nudity...

Chance for real-life comparisons of cut vs uncut. Bonfire at my place as soon as the trees are covered in leaves Springfield MO Area Send me a private message if you'd like additional information ~ Men Only ~ Male Bonding ~ Male Camaraderie ~...