- Always though cut penises looked more manly, and more "nude" if that makes sense.Foreskin makes it look like youre hiding something. Also...
- I got cut aged 45 (seven years ago now), for no other reason than it was something I wanted for myself. I much prefer being cut and wouldnt want my...
- I appreciate its an old post but the name seemed appropriate - it happened on Wednesday for me. Surprisingly Ive not needed any painkillers!...
- I like the look of a cut cock too! But then thats what I have See attachments and very nice it is, too.
- Interesting question... I 'was' circumcised twenty years ago (I celebrate the date) and I'd say I 'am' circumcised in the same...
- Best decision I ever made mate You and me both. It's looking good.
- It would be great if the SCN club could be restarted. Totally support it being revived I found this board which seems to be starting out, for...
- If you want it, go for it: you won't be happy until you do. There are several reputable clinics in the UK. As to afterwards, my experience, and...
- I think it's more that they haven't taken the link down! It is actually a separate chat room, which is not part of TH, so anyone can join in,...
- Have a look at this site. Lots of info on ways and means. pulledback.org/index.php
Educated, single, gay male, (which is probably enough to get me banned ...) Been a home nudist on and off for some years, and now looking to broaden my experience into a wider setting.
Nick - 67
- 5' 6"
- Income Level
- Don't have, Don't want
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Basically looking for friends for chats/meets. Happy to make contacts all over the world, though the UK is obviously better for meets - especially close to Norwich. Preference is for gay men around my age or [removed]er - hairy is good.rnrnNOTE: If you'd like to be a friend, then a short message saying why would be appreciated, as I usually ignore/decline requests which do not say why you want to be friends. Likewise if you do not have a pic on your profile.
Art, music, literature, languages, history. I like reading - almost anything. Current fave is Inspector Montalbano. (Love the TV adaptation with Luca Zingaretti.)
Not a great fan of films.
Very wide tastes. Ask and see!
They usually turn out to have feet of clay ...