HELP Pease

Hi guys Ive just joined this group as I need some advice. Having reached the ripe old age of 55 it looks like I will need to be circumcised. A couple of years ago I had a tiny benign lump removed from my foreskin and because of the scare tissue its got a lot tighter and no amount of trying to stretch it helps. I have a few concerns as my foreskin use to be very loose and flexible so not sure how Im going to cope with it once circumcised. Any advice would be greatly appreciate. If you want to Skype me my id is buzz3389 on it. Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:HELP Pease

Well had it done last Wednesday. the surgeon tried to leave as much foreskin as he could and from what I can tell its not bad, still very swollen and stitches need to dissolve, but on the whole its better than I thought. Got some good pain killers which help.

This post was edited

I hope you heal up well, I was cut when I was a child so I remember little about mine but I have friends who have been cut as adults who from some discomfort for a while (but not pain) and swelling taking the expected time to go down they have been pleased with the results.
I hope you will be after things have calmed down and things feel better.

This post was edited

So sorry to read this as I'm a stalwert for keeping the foreskin intact. As you describe it was a medical necessity. Best of luck with the healing process.

This post was edited