Being seen by the Neighbors

Just curious if anyone has been seen by there neighbors while being naked in the backyard?

This topic was edited
RE:Being seen by the Neighbors

I was mowing the yard nude and the neighbor came to check fence his cows use our pasture. I was nude mowing the yard, so I don't know if he knew I was nude. If he saw I was nude he never mentioned it when I stopped to talk to him.

This post was edited

Early one morning I was out checking my garden, probably 75 feet from the house, nude as usual. My next door neighbor pulled in his driveway. It was open terrain between me and him about 6:30 AM. I nonchalantly walked over to check, read hide, behind the blueberry bushes. I know he saw me but probably didnt realize I was nude. Nothing has ever been said and I still check my garden nude. Its all good.

This post was edited

I get seen all the time . My hot tub is in the backyard I have people on either side of me and a church right behind me . I know they see ne but they never complain as long asi. Not a pervert about it then they're okay about it.i save the perverted stuff for at night. Lol

This post was edited

Our old house my next door and the one across the street knew of my nudity and I got tired of seeking around and asked if they be offended if I went nude In my yard they were cool about it and said do what ya want we even talked a few times at the fence I get a wave or smile from my neighbors wife all the time

This post was edited

Yes, they called the sherriff! Fortunately, since there was no proof, just got a warning to stay out of sight.

This post was edited

I go nude in my backyard all the time. One time when I was B-B-Qing some one call the police. They said it was leagle and we had a good laugh.

This post was edited

We're rebuilding on our property, hopefully everything will be done by next spring. We're turning our backyard into a nudist sanctuary.

This post was edited

I was sitting on my backyard patio one day when the neighbor came back to a point where the fences meet up between mine, his, and a neighbor behind. The neighbor was checking out something that was being done in the other neighbors yard and his yard raises up a bit at that point to be able to see over the fence a bit more. He saw me and made a few comments about the other neighbor but I dont know if he could tell I was nude from the angle I was sitting. He most likely could see that I didnt have a shirt on but not sure if the towel I was sitting on covered my hip area from the side of the chair to hide that I didnt have on any shorts either. After a few comments back and forth, he then headed back into his house. I certainly didnt want to get up to go have further conversation with him while he was at the fence.

This post was edited

I was sitting on my backyard patio one day when the neighbor came back to a point where the fences meet up between mine, his, and a neighbor behind. The neighbor was checking out something that was being done in the other neighbors yard and his yard raises up a bit at that point to be able to see over the fence a bit more. He saw me and made a few comments about the other neighbor but I dont know if he could tell I was nude from the angle I was sitting. He most likely could see that I didnt have a shirt on but not sure if the towel I was sitting on covered my hip area from the side of the chair to hide that I didnt have on any shorts either. After a few comments back and forth, he then headed back into his house. I certainly didnt want to get up to go have further conversation with him while he was at the fence.
If you wrapped the towel securely around you waist, why not?

This post was edited

We have a summer house at the bottom of our garden where we spend much of the summer. However, in the middle of our garden we can be seen, so Mar insists that I cover up. I have a wrap-around quick change kilt that I use for this.

It worked well all last summer until the last 5 minutes of the last day. We were clearing away and winterising the garden. I had no hands full to put on my kilt so I thought I'd risk it and carried the stuff I was carrying to the visible picnic table. Next door was there at to boot of his car (the only place really that they can see in). He slammed his car boot hard to indicate his annoyance at seeing my naked bum. I just turned around in the opposite direction and return to where I'd come from., keeping my back to him.

Nothing has been said by either of us, and the world keeps turning.

This post was edited