Thanksgiving 2010

To allour nudist friends and those we haven't met yet, we'd like to offerthis Thanksgiving Toast.
May your stuffing be tasty,
may your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes 'n gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious.
May your pies take the prize,
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!!
Wishing everyone the greatest Thanksgiving ever where the only thing that is properly dressed is the turkey.
Naked Hugs to all. Desert Rat and Wife.

This topic was edited
RE: Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Turkey Day from Ace and OG!!!!!

This post was edited

Hope you guys have a good one. If as Ace says it is "Turkey Day" on Thursday then what do you eat at Christmas? Or is that a silly question?

This post was edited

Hope you guys have a good one. If as Ace says it is "Turkey Day" on Thursday then what do you eat at Christmas? Or is that a silly question?

This post was edited
For Tom or Tomasena

Just think of Tom or Tomasena as a very naked and tannedbird as it comes out of the oven. To you and yours, a very HAPPY THANKSGVING. Fuzzy bare hugs to all.

This post was edited

I want to wish everyone I know and all the ones Idon't know yet but hope to someday a very safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

This post was edited

Happy Thanksgiving you all.

This post was edited

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Here we expect to have about 50 people for dinner with the club providing the Turkeys and everyone else bringing a pot luck dish to share or a contribution for our box for the needy. I have my wash and wear dinner outfit ready and will wash it in the shower tomorrow morning

This post was edited

I wish everyone a Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

This post was edited

Itwill bejust the wife and I this Thanksgiving, so we will make it a nude one. Wishing all the TrueNudistsa nude and Happy Thanksgiving 2010.

This post was edited

Thank you for the sweet poem Desertrat. Hoping you and yours have a wonderful holiday and that all the members of TN also have a safe and delightful day.

This post was edited