Always hosting

Hi Guys, We are always open to hosting... In the colder weather it's usually card and board games, or a movie or if there are some massage therapists out there who would like to bring their tables for nude massages...? We're open to most ideas. Let us know what you'd like to do!!
Mark and Dan

This topic was edited
RE:Always hosting

You guys are such great hosts!

This post was edited

The only people who answer us are from out of town... so we really don't host that often!!

This post was edited

you guys are the best

This post was edited

It seems most of the guys nude events in Phoenix are planned through Meetup. A new one was just scheduled for February! The meetup groups are always looking for hosts with private yards and pools. Let me know if you want to join the group and Ill private message you the details.

This post was edited

you guys are the best

Thank you !! Hope to see you soon!! If it ever warms up!!

This post was edited

It seems most of the guys nude events in Phoenix are planned through Meetup. A new one was just scheduled for February! The meetup groups are always looking for hosts with private yards and pools. Let me know if you want to join the group and Ill private message you the details.

We were a member of the group for a while... can't remember why we dropped out. Please send me the info. Looking forward to seeing you too!!

This post was edited