Father and Son Nude Bonding

I was never naked with my father nor did I ever see him naked when he was alive. I feel my dad and I were never that close because of that simple fact. I think it was because he himself never really had a father figure in his life that he could talk to. He was adopted when he was 10 years old by his aunt and uncle who were super religious. He never learned how to be a father. We never talked about anything personal. Most of what I learned about manhood came from his military buddies on camping trips which my father never attended. Was wondering how many men out there had better naked times with their fathers who are nudists now but had similar upbringings or more liberal fathers and if you have sons, what are you doing differently from your own fathers?

This topic was edited
RE:Father and Son Nude Bonding

My father brought me to the YMCA when they had nude swimming and exercising. I was about 10, and it was wonderful. All sizes and shapes, and seeing the variety of penis' was educational, to say the least. The great thing was no shame, and acceptance. Also, open communication for all of those questions that a young lad has, but is not sure how to go about asking. The drive home was also a wonderful bonding time. Glad I had those and an open father. My Dad was also uncut, and I am cut, so that was a great way to have that conversation, too.

This post was edited

Sadly I never saw my father nude either. Only down to his boxers. So I knew we were similar in basic body type, but never knew in penis shape/size. Never spoke about it either. I think it was a missed closeness.

This post was edited

Hey man, thank you so much for creating this group and for your post! I so much know what you mean. Grew up very prudish and conservative too and was not able to talk about anything manly or sexual. I think that would have helped me so much talking with my dad, nude and open.

This post was edited

I remember as a kid, I would often shower with my dad. It really was a good bonding experience!

This post was edited

I wish the YMCA still had nude swimming. that would be a more relaxed and nice environment. As a boy I would have appreciated the openness (I was always curious to see others bodies and liked the idea of it being natural to be naked together).

This post was edited

HI guys ..nice to see others that experience this.. My dad wasn't that free or understanding bout nudity. He got upset when he saw my portfolio from Life Drawing, as I told him models were nude. But my Great Uncle was different. Spend summer there as a child swam nude ran around farm with my cousins natural. Years later I lived on the farm to help out. Was great to have that time . When a boy can ask question n see the changes in body as one grows up.
So guys that had this with their dads no matter lever or time your very lucky.. I always felt Uncle felt more like dad to me on that level. Nice to see others that are open bout this

This post was edited

I was the first generation to be cut.. So when I saw Uncle n cousins with foreskin I was puzzled.. I asked my uncle "When I grown up will I have a cover like you ?" thats when he sat me down n explained it to me.. Could have never had that with my dad

This post was edited